Is  there even a way to import? I don't see an option anywhere. I was confused myself wondering why they didn't have that feature when PoE1 History is so important... maybe I'm just blind.

I'm looking for an answer for this too for Steam. It doesn't seem to auto-read my PoE1 file, and I still have that game installed too.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm currently downloading because I thought I'd need the save file but looking through PoE2 it doesn't look like there is any other way besides manually inputting information. I'll check back later hopefully with more info.

You can import the save file once you start a new game, you get an option then as you follow through the introduction story. Although in my case I had multiple completed games but only 1 save file option was given and I'm not sure which of my saved games is being imported and don't know why the other finished games don't come as an option.

you can import under Options there is also a chance prior to beginning but it's not finding my save in both circumstances. I'll create a save if i must but i'd rather import my last month of hard work clearing POE

Just to clarify things I've been reading, once we set a history that is the history for any game we play? I'm impatient to play but I haven't finished PoE 1 yet and I'm actually not sure how it would have worked out yet. So I don't want to mess it all up by picking the wrong basic history without having gotten far enough in the first game.

As far as i know you can choose the history with every new game as that is an important selection before you begin the game where you can select a premade history, create your own, or import your save. for the record restarting the client did not solve my importing issue and i  made my history to the best of my memory