Backer questions

immortalpickle78

Question

i backed the game and paid 55 dollars, 35 for the digital download and 20 for the DLC. when i activated the game on steam the only thing that came up with it was a pillars of eternity 2 pre order bonus. what was the 20 dollar dlc for ? out of interest when i go to click the find more dlc in the store on steam for the game there is 3 options for the season pass to pay 27.49 and a explorer's pack. is not the 20 dollar dlc the season pass? should i not have those dlc ? 

8 answers to this question

I think you have to go to your Obsidian account, click on "My Products", and generate the Steam/GOG key for the Season Pass DLC. At least, that's what I did.

[Edit] What Elarie said was true, though: I'm just adding it to my Steam account, it won't be available for a while.

that did it lol elmaoroflson, thnak you

I think you have to go to your Obsidian account, click on "My Products", and generate the Steam/GOG key for the Season Pass DLC. At least, that's what I did.

[Edit] What Elarie said was true, though: I'm just adding it to my Steam account, it won't be available for a while.

Edited by elmaoroflson
  • Like 1

i backed the game and paid 55 dollars, 35 for the digital download and 20 for the DLC. when i activated the game on steam the only thing that came up with it was a pillars of eternity 2 pre order bonus. what was the 20 dollar dlc for ? out of interest when i go to click the find more dlc in the store on steam for the game there is 3 options for the season pass to pay 27.49 and a explorer's pack. is not the 20 dollar dlc the season pass? should i not have those dlc ? 

The 20 bucks for DLC is probably the Season Pass which means you'll get all 3 expansions when they release.