Fig Backer - Premium Digital Edition not downloading on GOG

johmnathan

Question

I have seen this mentioned elsewhere so I know I am not the only one but I wanted to get it on the tech support forum.

The Fig Backer - Premium Digital Edition install button is grayed out in GOG Galaxy and the GOG website has no download files and simply says to try Galaxy.

I don't know if this is anything that can be fixed on this side but maybe some pressure from Obsidian can get GOG in gear.

post-179639-0-64983100-1525801974_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Used to have the same problem, so I looked Gog forum and found tips to fix it :

- First, refresh your library

- Second, try to apply the season pass code if you own it ; if not, or if you already applied it (as I did), try to "buy" the Critical Role DLC and then go back on the main install page.

• Like 1

Clicking on the game in GOG Galaxy library doesn't even open the game window for me (Fig Ultimate Digital Edition), just refreshes the library window. Dropdown menu has install option but that doesn't work, just has a spinning loading icon and continue button is greyed out so can only click cancel.

Also on GoG  - Fig Ultimate disappeared from library earlier today - Backer Beta still there and functional - sent support message to gog

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Thank you Minimage, I hope that is all that's needed.  I had a GOG support rep refresh my library, probably the same thing your link does, and that worked.  I hope everyone else with this issue is able to resolve it with your link.

Used to have the same problem, so I looked Gog forum and found tips to fix it :

- First, refresh your library

- Second, try to apply the season pass code if you own it ; if not, or if you already applied it (as I did), try to "buy" the Critical Role DLC and then go back on the main install page.

I did the exact same thing, also apparently according to a poster on GOG forums if you try to buy the critical role dlc it also fixes the issue too.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams