[Paritally RESOLVED?] Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Ultimate Fig Edition does NOT contain Explorer Pack? (still lacks other unique fig bonusses?)

Hassat Hunter

Question

Posted this in General but I guess it's more suitable for here...

According to my Pledge page I should have all that content the Explorer Pack contains, but apparently I do not own it. Only the pre-order bonus DLC was added up release just now.

What about this extra missing content???

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hey there Hassat Hunter,

That's a bummer, sorry to hear you're having this issue. Let me try to figure out on our end what is going on with your rewards, smjjames may be correct in an issue with steam installation.

Thanks,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

After the pre-load was done 45M later the DLC still wasn't there, just the pre-order one.

Considering the 2 items likely would be from that pack not something downloaded on the backer portal (which don't list them at all). If not they still should be a seperate DLC listed, which isn't the case :/

Thanks for looking into it!

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I also got the digi

I got the digital preminum edition through backer and I don't see the DLC for the backer stuff. Might be related to the steam installation stalling.

I also got the digital premium edition, which looks fine in the pledge manager but I'm missing the backer stuff on my copy in Steam (which is the same as the explorer pack)?  So maybe it's a wider issue generally.

I'm having the same issue, I have the premium edition through Fig and I only see the preorder bonus on Steam, not the Explorer Pack. It seems like there might be some installation issue on Steam that's preventing the Explorer Pack from showing up?

For me, steam is just stuck at 100% downloaded and is doing something and says downloading but not actually. And I think the progress bar is ever so slowly moving?

Still, Cdiaz, the preminum fig digital download edition stuff should show as a separate DLC, right?

I've got this problem as well. I did get a code for the DLC in my backer portal, but nothing for the Explorer's pack. :(

To be clear: I had the premium Fig backer edition and the DLC (for a combined price of 75 USD, if I'm correct).

When can we expect a code/fix?

Hello,

The Premium Fig Edition should include the below based on my pledge manager page:

Digital Copy of Pillars II
Digital Guidebook Volume II
In-Game Pet
Special In-Game Item #1
Special In-Game Item #2
Digital Soundtrack
"Cooking with Tim, Vol. 1" Digital RPG Cookbook
Pillars of Eternity Pen & Paper Starter Guide

Which looks like the Explorer's Pack to me.

Got a 1.8GB Explorer Pack to DL now.

Thanks for fixing the issue!

^

Hello,

The Premium Fig Edition should include the below based on my pledge manager page:

Digital Copy of Pillars II
Digital Guidebook Volume II
In-Game Pet
Special In-Game Item #1
Special In-Game Item #2
Digital Soundtrack
"Cooking with Tim, Vol. 1" Digital RPG Cookbook
Pillars of Eternity Pen & Paper Starter Guide

Which looks like the Explorer's Pack to me.

Same here, I have the preminum fig and I now have the explorers pack DLC in there on Steam. Waiting for Steam to finish unpacking before restarting though.

Hey everyone!

Apologies for the inconveniences, there were some issues with the keys, but we're fixing the problem as we speak.

Ultimate Fig Edition will receive the the Explorer's Pack. 

Premium Fig Edition will receive the 2 in-game items, (Cosmo and the Tricorn hat)

I hope that clears that up. 

One thing I don't understand yet: I have the premium edition, but in the descriptions on my backer portal, and on the Fig campaign page, it says the premium edition gains just as much ingame content as the ultimate edition. All extras are supposed to be stuff outside of the game. :) (Too long, didn't read: shouldn't I also get the Explorer's Pack?) Also see:

"Along with the base game of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, the Premium Fig Edition comes with Digital Guidebook Volume II, Cosmo the Space Pig and Tiny Obsidian Wurm Pets, Eyepatch Hat, Cloak of the Obsidian Order, Obsidian Sword, Official Pillars II Digital Soundtrack, Cooking with Tim Volume I, and PoE Pen and Paper RPG Starter Guide. Added bonuses include St. Drogga's Skull, Beakhead, and Black Flag pre-order items."

Edited by LukevanV

Hey everyone!

Apologies for the inconveniences, there were some issues with the keys, but we're fixing the problem as we speak.

Ultimate Fig Edition will receive the the Explorer's Pack. 

Premium Fig Edition will receive the 2 in-game items, (Cosmo and the Tricorn hat)

I hope that clears that up. 

One thing I don't understand yet: I have the premium edition, but in the descriptions on my backer portal and on the Fig campaign page it says the premium edition gains just as much ingame content as the ultimate edition, right? All extras are supposed to be stuff outside of the game. :) (Too long, didn't read: shouldn't I also get the Explorer's Pack?)

If you're on Steam, it should show up, though a restart is likely needed. If GoG, I think they said they're still working on it? Maybe restart the GoG client?

Ultimate Fig Edition should contain:

"Cosmo the Space Pig and Tiny Obsidian Wurm Pets, Eyepatch Hat, Cloak of the Obsidian Order, Obsidian Sword"

I see you now added Explorer Pack that contains Cosmo and the Hat, but Wurm and two other items are still missing.

Maybe I am missing something... but I am not getting anywhere with Steam on getting the Ultimate Fig edition/Explorers Pack DLC components.  I've read that you have to generate a key from Obsidain account under PoEII Deadfire DLC, but I dont have that section in my Obsidian Account in My Products (I've attached an image of it).  Maybe I misread someone else.

This is not resolved for me, unfortunately.  Anyone have any ideas?

post-92318-0-67458200-1525806120_thumb.png

"Along with the base game of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, the Premium Fig Edition comes with Digital Guidebook Volume II, Cosmo the Space Pig and Tiny Obsidian Wurm Pets, Eyepatch Hat, Cloak of the Obsidian Order, Obsidian Sword, Official Pillars II Digital Soundtrack, Cooking with Tim Volume I, and PoE Pen and Paper RPG Starter Guide. Added bonuses include St. Drogga's Skull, Beakhead, and Black Flag pre-order items."

Same for Premium. It seems we're still missing the things you've listed.

Ultimate Fig Edition should contain:

"Cosmo the Space Pig and Tiny Obsidian Wurm Pets, Eyepatch Hat, Cloak of the Obsidian Order, Obsidian Sword"

I see you now added Explorer Pack that contains Cosmo and the Hat, but Wurm and two other items are still missing.

True, I got the Explorer Pack now after Steam restart (so that's fixed for me as well) but it does not contain all the listed items.