[Partially RESOLVED?] Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Ultimate Fig Edition does NOT contain Explorer Pack? (still lacks other unique fig bonusses?

According to my Pledge page I should have all that content the Explorer Pack contains, but apparently I do not own it. Only the pre-order bonus DLC was added up release just now.

What about this extra missing content??? (Also no keys for the Season Pass on the pledge page? -EDIT: Those got added)

Edited by Hassat Hunter
  • Like 5

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Same problem with the missing Fig edition content. (I agree it looks like the Explorer pack)

I found the Season Pass key though. It is under My Products (https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products) as "Pillars of Eternity II: Downloadable Content (DLC)". You can generate the Steam key there.

Same here

Same problem with the missing Fig edition content. (I agree it looks like the Explorer pack)

I found the Season Pass key though. It is under My Products (https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products) as "Pillars of Eternity II: Downloadable Content (DLC)". You can generate the Steam key there.

Thanks. Think they just added that, it wasn't there when I made the topic. Updating OP.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Same here

Found that on my own actually, and that's where I grabbed the steam key for the download, but I thought the DLC that came with the digital backer preminum would show up as a separate DLC for steam from the pre-order stuff.

EDIT: So this is where my post went!  Wrong thread sorry!

Okay got it working. You wanna know how I got it working? Someone on the gog forums said that they 'bought' the Critical Role dlc and it kicked it into gear, so I went and applied the season pass code I had not yet applied yet and it immediately (I had galaxy open telling me it was unauthorised) stopped saying it was unauthorised and started downloading it. Allocating disk space now, what a ****ing joke.

Edited by FlintlockJazz
  • Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Same here I have Premium Fig Edition, but no explorer's pack (the PDFs are on the backer site, but not even the soundtrack...) and no idea about the extra items like Cosmo the Space Pig and Tiny Obsidian Wurm Pets, Eyepatch Hat, Cloak of the Obsidian Order, Obsidian Sword

That Fig Ultimate Edition and Downloadable Content thing is kinda confusing. Back in Fig campaign I put $20 extra for expansion(s) because at the time they were not going to include it with any edition. Now as there were change in plans, it is now supposed to come with fig edition, obsidian edition and whatever but I still have only one key in my products. I did not ask for refunds for the separate DLC.

• Like 1

Hello, 

Same problem with the missing Fig edition content.

EDIT: Thank you for fixing this. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Explorer's Pack is showing up in the DLC Item Listing on Steam now

Edited by thepiperO5

That Fig Ultimate Edition and Downloadable Content thing is kinda confusing. Back in Fig campaign I put $20 extra for expansion(s) because at the time they were not going to include it with any edition. Now as there were change in plans, it is now supposed to come with fig edition, obsidian edition and whatever but I still have only one key in my products. I did not ask for refunds for the separate DLC.

Not sure either whether I'm supposed to only see one DLC listed or more than one.

Same issue here. I have the Fig Deluxe Edition and I preloaded on Steam, and don't see the Explorer Pack. I saw some installation error though so I uninstalled PoEII and I'm redownloading it now to see if that might fix it.

I just restarted my steam and have the explorer's pack installing. Just before I did hit download for the free Critical Role pack and then rebooted steam to kick it into downloading that. Not sure if that had anything to do with it though.

Restarting Steam did the trick for me for Explorer's Pack.

I just restarted my steam and have the explorer's pack installing. Just before I did hit download for the free Critical Role pack and then rebooted steam to kick it into downloading that. Not sure if that had anything to do with it though.

Restarting Steam did the trick for me for Explorer's Pack.

It simply showed up when I looked. I'll let Steam finish decompiling/unpacking before I restart though.

Obsidian just fixed it (check the link posted before). Issue resolved!

^

what about the cloak of the obsidian order and the obsidian sword? are those tied to the fig key for the main game? I haven't been able to load the game up yet so not sure if people are getting those.. can anyone confirm?

No, it seems those are still missing.

^

It is confusing and am in the same boat. I plan to wait a few weeks till everything is ironed out. I imagine its just a Steam Issue with the Ultimate Edition and the Season Pass will be added once they fix the issue.

Its all fixed now

Edited by syphonhail