yes i see all you guys and gals watching this forum, looking for stuff to read until release.

im pretty sure last night it was like 10 guys, was* you all resting for a big gaming session ?

Edited by Iceborg1307
  • Like 6

Over 1,300 peeps now. I wonder how many of them are clamouring for that Cosmo pig in the scavenger hunt. Still 8 codes to go. Wonder where those are hiding.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Oh my Gawd. I didn't even notice. But check it out:

o9I7OxG.png

Well, welcome everyone new, on the forum! And welcome every one back who is coming back! And welcome everyone else too of course ;)
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Edited by Fluffle
  • Like 4

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

You know I don't think I'm gonna be able to download the rest of the game, let alone play... I reckon in a couple of minutes Steam is going to go kaboom.

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light