What things do you wish PoE2 had?

Hopefully people don't see this thread as a negative thing - more of a thread to spurt quirky ideas you wish were in the game. Just a fun thing to do in anticipation of the game releasing (in 2 hours from now).

Pre-release majority of people haven't seen much of the game, but for the people who have seen streams/videos of the game have a rough idea of how PoE2 is.

So what small features, classes, items, anything do you wish was in the game. Maybe Obsidian will put it in a future dlc.

Mine are:

knuckle duster -

I get there are some sub classes which rely on fists alone, but I feel rather naked with just fists. Plus it would be nice to look out for loot that fitted your fists. Imagine something like "Diamond Etched Knuckle Duster looted from Chest"

fishing -

Because fishing. Maybe craft some unique food with it.

Edited by Hetmasteeen

Fishing would be cool.  The sea creatures would have been neat.

I am certainly all for additional fleshed out party members.   All in all I am very happy with what is in.  Cant wait to play the full game.

I cant wait to play my Cleric Assassin  :)

Edited by Townsendvol

I am certainly all for additional fleshed out party members.   All in all I am very happy with what is in.  Cant wait to play the full game.

Your font is so tiny. 

WHY DON'T YOU DO THIS!?

Your font is so tiny. 

WHY DON'T YOU DO THIS!?

How about this, this seems a bit more reasonable. ;)  lol Sorry about that.

• Like 1

Six party members instead of five, non-garbage wizard subclasses, more high level rogue and ranger abilities, the old inventory system. 

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

Six party members instead of five, non-garbage wizard subclasses, more high level rogue and ranger abilities, the old inventory system. 

I actually prefer 5 party members. PoE1 was too easy with 6. I had 4 ranged damage dealers and 2 tanks. Literally could take on anything.

Edited by Hetmasteeen

I actually prefer 5 party members. PoE1 was too easy with 6. I had 4 ranged damage dealers and 2 tanks. Literally could take on anything.

PoE 1 was tuned for 6 party members, PoE 2 will be tuned for five party members. Having five party members in PoE 2 will have no effect on overall difficulty in that regard.

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

The option to wear a loincloth for a guy?

Nothing screams crazy and a bit dangerous like a guy with a big hammer who is wearing nothing but a loincloth!

A lot of things I may want can easily be modded in. From what I've heard they made modding the game a LOT easier this time around. And I fully expect there will be players who will take it upon themselves to mod the weapon modals out the wazoo.