Weird habits when breaking open and starting a new eagerly awaited game

What is everyone gonna be playing?

I plan on doing a death godlike for a wizard build. Sucks that red dragon disciple an't a thing in Pillars. I freaking love shoving that class into all my stupid builds. 

Edited by DragonWiz

I'd say "pants are optional" except for the fact I have a cat. She likes to sit in my lap. Claws + bare legs = bad combo.

She's a sweetheart and is great at murdering me going on binges on watching series or playing any game for too long. She reminds me that moderation is key.

So, as we all venture forth into the Deadfire, remember, engage the game with moderation!

Even if I do love Xoti's voice. I saw some of Cohh's early videos and I just love Xoti's voice already.

Dragonwiz, to answer your question. Paladin for my Watcher. Leaning toward doing Paladin/Priest. Either Shieldbearer or Kind Wayfarer. Haven't decided which yet. For Priest, assuming the dispositions are the same, Berath for Shieldbearer and Eothas for Kind Wayfarer.

Edited by KentDA
  • Like 1

Since the Explorer's Pack Bonus goodies are up now on GOG. I'm going to give that Digital Guidebook, Vol. II a look through.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´