Digital Guidebook and PoE P&P guide up

Just a heads up that the Pillars of Eternity: Guidebook Volume II - The Deadfire Archipelago and the Pillars of Eternity Pen and Paper Starter Guide are available to download via the backer portal (assuming you backed at the appropriate level).

• Like 5

Er, I spent $200 on this and I'm not getting a digital guidebook? That's... kind of lousy.

You can get the digital guidebook for far less. You just didn't pick the right package/addons but with $200 you should get tons of other goodies...

Edit: Ah i see you get a hardcover version. They could really add the digital version in that case...

Edited by pstone
  • Like 1

Er, I spent $200 on this and I'm not getting a digital guidebook? That's... kind of lousy.

You can get the digital guidebook for far less. You just didn't pick the right package/addons but with $200 you should get tons of other goodies...

Edit: Ah i see you get a hardcover version. They could really add the digital version in that case...

Yeah, I've already paid for a physical guidebook (which has been delayed). It would cost them virtually nothing to provide a digital guidebook, not to mention that a digital guide was included in the equivalent Pillars 1 tier.

Yeah, I've already paid for a physical guidebook (which has been delayed). It would cost them virtually nothing to provide a digital guidebook, not to mention that a digital guide was included in the equivalent Pillars 1 tier.

pm me with your email address and I'll send you the digital guide book mate. To add, I'm not sure if it's against the rules, but if one pays $200 for the bloody thing, I believe it should be included.

Edited by eclap78

Wait for Steam to unpack the assets, and I think you should find all those goodies in the game's folder.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: