I'm not sure it's news, but considering the release date says May 8, it might be: The guidebook vol. 2 is also available. Woop! This one we can actually do something with ATM ^^

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Odd, I generated my key for Steam, but when I enter it there, it says "Error. App configuration unavailable!" And it doesn't appear under the other DLCs. Anybody else having the same problem?

UPDATE: I restarted Steam and redid the process, and now the reply was: "You already own this product" or something to that effect. I guess it worked, but it still doesn't show up as any season pass DLC.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Same here. But I'm assuming it's either not a problem (perhaps just happens because we're at preload) or it will get fixed shortly. If it's still saying that in a week, I'll start troubleshooting.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Here's something I was unaware of. My Ultimate Fig Edition doesn't seem to include the DLC. Also, the new guidebook doesn't show up for me in the portal.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Here's something I was unaware of. My Ultimate Fig Edition doesn't seem to include the DLC.

I think I read that they've changed that later due to some Steam editions, so as long as your above a certain price level backer-wise, you'd still get it.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Here's something I was unaware of. My Ultimate Fig Edition doesn't seem to include the DLC.

I think I read that they've changed that later due to some Steam editions, so as long as your above a certain price level backer-wise, you'd still get it.

So as a gold backer I will get this season pass you speak of? Or DLC, or whatever it is called. Or is it two different things?

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Well, nothing about the DLC shows up for me yet, anyway.

Heja Sverige!!

So as a gold backer I will get this season pass you speak of? Or DLC, or whatever it is called. Or is it two different things?

The season pass is what, these days, the young whippersnappers call the collected DLC. The expansions plus the horse armor, if you will.

Heja Sverige!!

FIG Backers that backed at the Collector’s Edition tier or above or included the Season Pass as part of their backer pledge will also receive the Season Pass.

http://eternity.obsidian.net/news/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-post-launch-content-announced

EDIT: The DLC key is generated in your Obsidian account page, much like the game itself.

Edited by Shakyr
  • Like 1

Odd, I generated my key for Steam, but when I enter it there, it says "Error. App configuration unavailable!" And it doesn't appear under the other DLCs. Anybody else having the same problem?

UPDATE: I restarted Steam and redid the process, and now the reply was: "You already own this product" or something to that effect. I guess it worked, but it still doesn't show up as any season pass DLC.

The error is (I think) coming up because Steam is trying to download the newly activated product, and of course failing. It is still tied to your account. I imagine the DLC as a bundle isn't actually a product, but rather as the DLC becomes a product one at a time on Steam in the coming months, they will show up in our owned DLC list on the main game title.

• Like 1

FIG Backers that backed at the Collector’s Edition tier or above or included the Season Pass as part of their backer pledge will also receive the Season Pass.

http://eternity.obsidian.net/news/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-post-launch-content-announced

EDIT: The DLC key is generated in your Obsidian account page, much like the game itself.

Looking at the portal, on the product page, I can't see that I have a season pass. So I guess it wasn't included for gold backers then.

It's either that or I'm stupid.  :unsure:

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Here's something I was unaware of. My Ultimate Fig Edition doesn't seem to include the DLC. Also, the new guidebook doesn't show up for me in the portal.

The DLC season pass was not part of the Ultimate digital - it was 'sold' seperately.

https://imgur.com/skwUf5i.png

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

The DLC season pass was not part of the Ultimate digital - it was 'sold' seperately.

https://imgur.com/skwUf5i.png

I haven't been able to find some sort of confirmation from Obsidian regarding that. My googling skills seem to be failing me.

I do know that I don't get any sort of discount if I try to buy the DLC now.

Heja Sverige!!

I haven't been able to find some sort of confirmation from Obsidian regarding that. My googling skills seem to be failing me.

I linked and quoted the announcement whereby Obsidian says which backer tiers got the DLC for free, as opposed to having to buy the $20 extra. See my post above.
  • Like 1

I linked and quoted the announcement whereby Obsidian says which backer tiers got the DLC for free, as opposed to having to buy the $20 extra. See my post above.

Huh. Serves me for not paying proper attention. So it's confirmed that we gold backers should get the season pass in our profiles, eventually.

Heja Sverige!!

Huh. Serves me for not paying proper attention. So it's confirmed that we gold backers should get the season pass in our profiles, eventually.

When people pointed it out when the announcement was made, Obsidian devs seemed confuse about it. It wasn't included during the FIG crowdfunding and it seems to be a "last minute" decision from Versus Evil.

The whole thing is very confusing and we got no news since.

Edited by morhilane
  • Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Yay - redeemed mine on gog.  It's telling me that I don't own the base-game, despite the season pass sitting next to it on the shelf, but I imagine that's because the game isn't released for another 2 and a half hours.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Yay - redeemed mine on gog.  It's telling me that I don't own the base-game, despite the season pass sitting next to it on the shelf, but I imagine that's because the game isn't released for another 2 and a half hours.

Refresh you account, that's what I done.

Same situation here. Refreshing didn't change anything. Alas it will all work out. :-)