Hi Folks,

Apologies if you've answered this question before. I have done a few searches, but nothing relevant came up.

Anyway, when Pillars of Eternity 2 first came up for crowd funding, I immediately jumped on the bandwagon, and pledged support for a digital copy with all the trimmings from Fig. Now that the game is (almost) out, I'm raring to go. However, when I log on to Steam I see that the game is not in my library, and is not listed as purchased. I then logged on to Fig, and see that my pledge is indeed there for a digital copy.

I go to My Games Library, and see that Pillars 2 is certainly there, with my pledge info. But when I click on the 'Keys' tab it says 'There are no game keys available'. 

This being the first time I used Fig, and the first time I crowd funded anything, I was wondering whether you guys could help me out. Where do I get my game key so I can add it to my Steam library?

Thanks in advance!

Tony

Go to https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products

Look for "Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Ultimate Fig Edition" (EDIT: or similar) and click on it.

If you haven't already, generate key and choose Steam. Then redeem the key on Steam.

Also, if you have "Pillars of Eternity II: Downloadable Content (DLC)" in your list (if you bought the Season Pass through Obsidian), generate a key for Steam and redeem it as well.

Edited by Shakyr