Is there a command to raise the reputation with the companions? 

Edit: Found it. 

CompanionAddRelantioship Companion_Xoti(Clone) Player_Watcher positive major true. 

I think True or false if it's curently in the party or not

Edited by Mihai

Hello All,

have a follow-up question regarding the Addability console command.  Lets say I start a single class wizard, but I choose to give him the "Swift Strikes" Ability.  I am able to actually do this using the commands successfully.  The only problem is, it requires mortification to activate, which wizards don't have.  Is there any way via the console to circumvent this without using the 'ToggleSpellLimit' (i.e. to grant yourself mortification or allow use of the ability without just turning on free ability use)?

Thanks!

Hello All,

have a follow-up question regarding the Addability console command.  Lets say I start a single class wizard, but I choose to give him the "Swift Strikes" Ability.  I am able to actually do this using the commands successfully.  The only problem is, it requires mortification to activate, which wizards don't have.  Is there any way via the console to circumvent this without using the 'ToggleSpellLimit' (i.e. to grant yourself mortification or allow use of the ability without just turning on free ability use)?

Thanks!

From what I've seen modding the files, I don't think it is possible to use an ability that consumes a class resource you don't have, as the resource pool it uses is built into the ability bundles.  Now, maybe you can somehow add a Mortification pool to your character?  But IDK how or even if it's possible without having a level of the class in question.  Seems unlikely, in any event.

I've been trying to figure out how to manipulate this and I can't seem to find the right touch.

Especially since the romances are so slow. Maia, Aloth and Teneku are making me nuts. Enough to become pixelated celibate anyway.

Thanks in advance for any help

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Thanks!

To make it work you should also add the respective class to your character using the comand setclass (yes it's possible to make a character with more than 2 classes...). In your case:

setclass <player>  monk <char lvl> 0

Follow-up question about companion relationship. Is there any way to reset the companion romance dialogue chain? All my companions all of a sudden all tried to romance me and I said no to all, thinking there might be a do-over later. But is there any way to reset those decisions?

HI, i have encountered respec bug, where i lose my starting ability. its extremely annoying. I am trying to get the ability back using console command but i cant manage. I think it has something to do with my Characters name. Its Bhally the Marauder

I write:

addability Player_Bhally_the_Marauder ability_Escape

i tried all possible variations but cant make it work. Any tips please?

So does anyone know what

CompanionResolveRelationship

does?

that's from Game Data Formats Documentations

Void CompanionResolveRelationship(Guid, Guid, Boolean)

Scripts\Companion\Resolve Relationship
Name /type	Description /example
Party Member Subject
Guid (GameObject Instance ID)	The character to change
"00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
Party Member Object
Guid (GameObject Instance ID)	The character to change the relationship towards
"b1a8e901-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
Mutual
Boolean	Mutually apply to both companions
"False"

btw tried

- CompanionResolveRelationship Eder Aloth true -  or

- CompanionResolveRelationship Eder Aloth false -

but just got an error and nothing is changed in relationship

EDIT

the correct sintax is this one (no error from the game)

CompanionResolveRelationship "b1a7e801-0000-0000-0000-000000000000" "b1a7e800-0000-0000-0000-000000000000" "False"

but nothing changes or is notified

you can found the Guid in character.gamedatabundle the previous are Eder and Aloth (search CompanionEder, CompanionXoti, ecc)

Edited by kilay

HI, i have encountered respec bug, where i lose my starting ability. its extremely annoying. I am trying to get the ability back using console command but i cant manage. I think it has something to do with my Characters name. Its Bhally the Marauder

I write:

addability Player_Bhally_the_Marauder ability_Escape

i tried all possible variations but cant make it work. Any tips please?

It should work if you use tab:

addability Player<tab> Esc<tab>

The tab key should autocomplete your command. You can press tab several times to cycle through all options that start with those letters.

And of course you have to type

iroll20s <enter>

first.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I haven't read the thread yet (will now), but does anyone know if there's a way to force a companion dialogue to trigger, via a console command? Someone (not me) got Aloth to +2 but can't get the conversation.