The iroll20s command sets a flag that lets the cheaty commands work. You can set and unset this flag as you like.

The iroll20s command also sets a flag that disables achievements. That flag cannot be unset via console commands (as far as I know).

The state of the two flags are saved in that save file.

i assume when i start a new game - that achievements are automatically enabled again until i use the console in the new game again?

You dont need to start a new game. Any save before you typed the iroll20s command would have achievement enabled.

And btw there is a mod out already that lets you keep achievements even after you used the console command... Cant find you the link cause i'm on the train, you could do a search on reddit though

Here's the attached code list for attributes, skills and spells for the main character. You need edit the files to change my name to yours. Except for the ship files. The ship I found are all that is. Eg anchor has only 2. You won't find extra.

Instructions

In the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pillars of Eternity 2\PillarsOfEternityII_Data create a folder called data and in that folder create another folder called batchfiles. Put all the text files there.

Load your save game, press ~ and enter "exec filename.txt" and press enter. The filename is the files I attached here.

Check your main char and/or your ship stats.

Codes from other people that I have tested and worked
GivePlayerMoney #: Gives you the specified amount of money.
God: Turns God mode on and off.
ToggleSpellLimit: characters to cast spells without any limit.
UnlockBestiary: Gives you all entries in your bestiary
FindCharacter Eder companion_eder(clone)
FreeRecipesToggle: Allows you to craft any recipe without the ingredients.

Codes that I had searched thru the ingame, tested and working
UnlimitedMoney
Fog (Remove fog map but not worldmap)
KillAllEnemies (looting maybe empty)
ManageParty
NoShipDamage 1 (applies to enemy too)
RefillShipSupplies (for ship)
RemoveAllInjuries (for crew ship)
GiveSailorTales amount (adds to existing amount )

Not tested yet
LevelUpSoulBind owner item
LevelUpSoulBindObject item
OpenCrewRecruitment
RecruitCrewMember
TeleportAvailablePartyToLocation objectguild
TeleportPartyToLocation objectguild

attributes.txt

skills.txt

spells.txt

ship_cannons.txt

ship_flags.txt

ship_others.txt

ship_sails.txt

ship_triumph.txt

Edited by cibetronic

You dont need to start a new game. Any save before you typed the iroll20s command would have achievement enabled.

And btw there is a mod out already that lets you keep achievements even after you used the console command... Cant find you the link cause i'm on the train, you could do a search on reddit though

The  mod link called unity Console is https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/2 At right side, click Manual to download. Follow instructions to install. A bit confusing though.

What are the proper parameters for strengthGuid on 

DispositionAddPoints dispositionGuid strengthGuid

? It seems that numbers are not the right parameter.

Minor, Average, Major, possibly Overwhelming

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

I was just wondering if there is a console command to increase morale of the crew.

Even though I feed them with fresh fruit and alcohol (grog, fine quality mead, sometimes rum) morale drops pretty fast because of travelling with injured crew or not getting into too many ship fights to share the spoils. Now I'm at 1/100 morale for the second time. I've had no mutinies yet, not counting an incident where already unhappy Eld Engrim died after a fight amongst the crew (probably doing me a favor).

I was just wondering if there is a console command to increase morale of the crew.

Even though I feed them with fresh fruit and alcohol (grog, fine quality mead, sometimes rum) morale drops pretty fast because of travelling with injured crew or not getting into too many ship fights to share the spoils. Now I'm at 1/100 morale for the second time. I've had no mutinies yet, not counting an incident where already unhappy Eld Engrim died after a fight amongst the crew (probably doing me a favor).

SetMorale xx

• Like 1

Is there a way to teleport my party to Ukaizo Harbor? I'm asking this because i can go there on the map but for some reason when i click in order to get in the zone "Ukaizo Harbor" it doesn't work. Nothing happens. So i'm kind of stuck. So can i teleport my party there?

Can someone tell me how this command works exactly? Do i need map id's in order to make this command work? and if so, where can i find map id's?

So I change my Priest Subclass from Eothas to Wael, and somehow, I can't seem to remove the Sunbeam ability that belongs to Priest of Eothas. Anyone knows how to do so?

Here are the codes I used:

SetSubclass Player_Watcher Priest Wael_Deity

Removeability Player_Watcher Sunbeam

So I change my Priest Subclass from Eothas to Wael, and somehow, I can't seem to remove the Sunbeam ability that belongs to Priest of Eothas. Anyone knows how to do so?

Here are the codes I used:

SetSubclass Player_Watcher Priest Wael_Deity

Removeability Player_Watcher Sunbeam

findgamedata sunbeam

//It will return the code in log, likely there's more than one. Remove the one that (probably) says sunbeam_eothas. Same thing happens with ciphers and their whips - same name, different ability, so it's biting_whip_beguiler, for example. Or frenzy_berserker.

• Like 1

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

Side note: make sure you're moving your injured crew to the resting crew slots on the bottom right. This will stop the morale loss.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me how this command works exactly? Do i need map id's in order to make this command work? and if so, where can i find map id's?

Map locations names are not only one. Eg. AR_0710_xxx or Store_CityMap_xxx. TeleportAvailablePartyToLocation do not work. Your party disappears from your view.  Try this TeleportPartyToLocation AR_0710_Temple_Magran_Tomb. Save your game first. To list type GetObjectsByGuid AR_ or  GetObjectsByGuid Store_CityMap_ and you'd see those names.

Attached are items files. Unfortunately most items are not that great. So I add effects using Unity mod. Those items that I used, in the file I put at the top. My main and companions all use the same items and effects. The items I found in the game are complete. I had to type every one of them and that takes time from actually playing the game. There's no left out because the game use a standard naming convention. Other items like Arquebus, Brigandine, I had not done the listing bcos I do not use them and I don't intend/plan to find and list them here. I only use Sword and Bow. My characters rely heavily on spells.

Instructions

In the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pillars of Eternity 2\PillarsOfEternityII_Data create a folder called data and in that folder create another folder called batchfiles. Put all the text files there.

Load your save game, press ~ and enter "exec filename.txt" and press enter. The filename is the files I attached here.

The item effects is in effects.txt for references. Not completed.

Item keywords are below:

Amulet
Armor
Arquebus
Axe
Breastplate
Blade
Blunderbuss Range
Brigandine
Bow
Cape
Casque
Club
Cloak
Cludgel
Crossbow
Cuirass
Dagger
Estoc
Flail
Gauntlets
Hammer
Mace
Mask
Morning Star
Necklace
Pistol
Pollaxe
Quarterstaff
Rapier
Ring
Robe
Rod
Sabre
Scepter
Shield  Bulwark Large Shield
Spear
Stiletto
Sword
Wand

neck.txt

armor.txt

bows.txt

belts.txt

hands.txt

capes-cloaks.txt

boots.txt

rings.txt

Effects.txt

• Like 3

How do I change Fassina to not have subclass? (She is a conjurer, which is pretty weak)

Thank you for the great compilation, everyone!

First

SetClassLevel Companion_Fessina(Clone) Wizard X true

with X being your current level. Then

RemoveAbility Companion_Fessina(Clone) Conjurer

Note the game's misspelling of her name: The Console calls her "Fessina".

• Like 1

Addendum: After you have done the above, Fassina will be a regular wizard without the Conjurer bonus power level or the spell restrictions. However, she will still know the Conjure Familiar spell. If you want to remove that too use

RemoveAbility Companion_Fessina(Clone) Conjure_Familiar

Depending on her equipped grimoire, her status screen might also list some of her spells twice. This display error is easily fixed by un- and re-equipping the grimoire.
Edited by iscalio
  • Like 1

Proficiencies are added with LearnAllAbilities PT_Proficiencies. You can use the uuid as well: a01f1324-4484-4548-a2b3-602a28dca631.

I'm trying my second playthrough with an omni-class character (all classes rolled into one). It's working well, however does anyone have modding experience with the ranger class and their companion animals? I'm at a point where I'm getting stuck with a spectral grub.

Edited by KBAegis

How do I change Fassina to not have subclass? (She is a conjurer, which is pretty weak)

Thank you for the great compilation, everyone!

First

SetClassLevel Companion_Fessina(Clone) Wizard X true

with X being your current level. Then

RemoveAbility Companion_Fessina(Clone) Conjurer

Note the game's misspelling of her name: The Console calls her "Fessina".

Thank you!

I realize now I should have posted this question here: does anyone know how to use the console to unlock unavailable item upgrades, or to directly upgrade items? I want to unlock the upgrade for Xoti's Lantern for the "bad" ending, since the "good" ending upgrade is either bugged or stinks.

Does anyone know the proper syntax for the console command to level up soulbound items? I’m trying test stuff with the soulbound pollaxe, but I can’t figure out how to make it work. I’m trying something like:

“Levelupsoulbind player gameobject”, but when I put in the normal internal name for the weapon you would use to give yourself the item in the console, I get an error message. I can’t start up the game right now to check, so I don’t remember what the error is. Has anyone figured out this command?

• 2 weeks later...