The iroll20s command sets a flag that lets the cheaty commands work. You can set and unset this flag as you like.

The iroll20s command also sets a flag that disables achievements. That flag cannot be unset via console commands (as far as I know).

The state of the two flags are saved in that save file.

I have been trying to get the companion code to work with no luck. It keeps coming up in yellow multiple objects found “companion_Aloth(clone) and “companion_Aloth(Clone) I’m really unsure what I am doing wrong. I am typing in “CompanionAddRelationship companion_Aloth(clone) player_Aelin positive major 1”

hi does anyone knows the commands for increasing sailor experience? both yours and the crew

GiveSailorTales #

Replace # with whatever number you'd like. This works for the entire active crew (including yourself); any sailor in the resting slot will not receive the xp.

Anyway to reset a specific sailor so they have 0 exp and there job traits reset to default?

I have been trying to get the companion code to work with no luck. It keeps coming up in yellow multiple objects found “companion_Aloth(clone) and “companion_Aloth(Clone) I’m really unsure what I am doing wrong. I am typing in “CompanionAddRelationship companion_Aloth(clone) player_Aelin positive major 1”

Capitalization matters. It needs to be Companion_Aloth(Clone) and Player_Aelin.

For changing classes and subclasses, my dudes:

setclasslevel Player_Eder Monk 1 True - Edér is now a lvl 1 Monk //True removes all other classes

setclasslevel Player_Eder Barbarian 1 False - Edér is now a lvl 1 Monk/Barbarian //false keeps all else

//Replace Player_Eder with whatever findcharacter eder returns

//You can technically make a barbarian/fighter/monk/paladin+ this way buuut I don't recommend it

setsubclass Player_Eder Monk Monk_Helwalker

setsubclass Player_Eder Barbarian Barbarian_Berserker

or stay true to the game in some way and just make him an Unbroken or Fighter/Streetfighter. You can even add NPC-only subclassess. Wordier titles are separated by an underscore Paladin_Frermas_mes_Canc_Suolias.

Level him up by one to gain level 0 talents/abilities at level 2.

For your charname, just use opencharactercreation - be aware it will remove things like Berath's Blessing and your equipment. On that account, does anyone know Berath's Blessing's name for console purposes? :)

addability removeability at will, if something stays where it shouldn't.

Edited by Queeg
  • Like 4

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

Hi,

when I use the console command for editing a characters stats "attributescore player might 20" I get the error: "command or script "attributescore" parameter error: ambiguous GameObject name.

Why is that? how to fix it? 

Thanks!

setclasslevel Player_Eder Monk 1 True - Edér is now a lvl 1 Monk //True removes all other classes

setclasslevel Player_Eder Barbarian 1 False - Edér is now a lvl 1 Monk/Barbarian //false keeps all else

//You can technically make a barbarian/fighter/monk/paladin+ this way buuut I don't recommend it

or stay true to the game in some way and just make him an Unbroken or Fighter/Streetfighter. You can even add NPC-only subclassess. Wordier titles are separated by an underscore Paladin_Frermas_mes_Canc_Suolias.

For your charname, just use opencharactercreation - be aware it will remove things like Berath's Blessing and your equipment. On that account, does anyone know Berath's Blessing's name for console purposes? :)

Mmm so, i know that adding a subclass doesnt straight give you any of the abilities linked to that subclass. You are saying that to get all of them you just need a levelup?

Mmm so, i know that adding a subclass doesnt straight give you any of the abilities linked to that subclass. You are saying that to get all of them you just need a levelup?

That is indeed what I experienced.

• Like 1

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

Yep, it's been working for me. Did you type iroll20s first to enable cheat commands?

Tab also helps. Try typing the first letter or two of each word and then hit tab. It will autocomplete or cycle through the options if there are more than one

Free games updated 3/4/21

Hi,

when I use the console command for editing a characters stats "attributescore player might 20" I get the error: "command or script "attributescore" parameter error: ambiguous GameObject name.

Why is that? how to fix it? 

Thanks!

If you just type a few characters ("pla" should suffice) and press "Tab" the console autocompletes it to the right  phrase (Player_CHARNAME I think) 

Thank you, been looking for this all over.

Uh, that's awesome, i was going mad trying to manually add every single subclass ability to a character, that should fix things quite easily

So, i have tried and it seems to work but regular abilities seem to overlap with subclass ones. I tried to give trickster subclass to eder and after the level up he ended up having both Version of sneak attack. I reloaded, manually removed sneak attack before giving him a subclass again and leveld him up, and all seems good now

You need to use this format:

AttributeScore Player_[PlayerName] might 20

Also, keep in mind that the console is pickier about capitalization this time around.

Most certainly not pickier. Where capitalization mattered in PoE I is whenever you were putting in Player_XXX from findcharacter command and that is the same for PoE II. Certainly didn't see other cases. Not yet anyway.

Uh, that's awesome, i was going mad trying to manually add every single subclass ability to a character, that should fix things quite easily

So, i have tried and it seems to work but regular abilities seem to overlap with subclass ones. I tried to give trickster subclass to eder and after the level up he ended up having both Version of sneak attack. I reloaded, manually removed sneak attack before giving him a subclass again and leveld him up, and all seems good now

That's the spirit! The base abilities are replaced in some cases, and obviously so. Yours is a fine example, another would be Frenzy and Frenzy(Berserker) - two different abilities where you need to remove the ordinary one - luckily its name for console is "Frenzy".

Edited by Queeg

Looks like changing the class keeps all of the abilities of the previous class, even if the destination class is not a subclass of the original. For example, changing a high-level chanter to a fighter leaves a large collection of chants and invocations, which have to be removed manually. It is surprising that changing to a different class doesn’t automatically clean up old abilities.

You need to use this format:

AttributeScore Player_[PlayerName] might 20

Also, keep in mind that the console is pickier about capitalization this time around.

Most certainly not pickier. Where capitalization mattered in PoE I is whenever you were putting in Player_XXX from findcharacter command and that is the same for PoE II. Certainly didn't see other cases. Not yet anyway.

That's the spirit! The base abilities are replaced in some cases, and obviously so. Yours is a fine example, another would be Frenzy and Frenzy(Berserker) - two different abilities where you need to remove the ordinary one - luckily its name for console is "Frenzy".

Does anyone know about the console command for DispositionAddPoints? The formula is DispositionAddPoints dispositionGuid strengthGuid. The problem is that "shady" or "clever" are not  valid game data objects, and neither is "disposition_clever" or "disposition_shady"