In the Beta "Gilded Enmity" lasts 7 hits I think - this should also be true for release version.

Your descripted problem has nothing to do with the Tenacious inspiration itself. On a monk Tenacious from Thunderous Blows works fine.

The penality for Frenzy on a the Berserker subclass causes these problems. Frenzy on a Berserker inflicts every few seconds raw damage. These damage ticks counts toward your hit limit for "Gilded Enmity".

I can confirm this "bug" for the last Beta. But I don't know if it is fixed in the release version.

Edited by Tommy1984

Sorry, I think it is the Hardy inspiration you get from berserker frenzy (which gives +2 armor) that doesn't stack with Gilded Enmity -- the armor part, not the +5 con part. That's what I heard, anyway.

oh, you are right ... I have tested this (in the beta): Gilded Enmity, Hardy Inspiration and Zealous Endurance don't stack - only the highest armor rating bonus is active.

• Like 1

Sorry, I think it is the Hardy inspiration you get from berserker frenzy (which gives +2 armor) that doesn't stack with Gilded Enmity -- the armor part, not the +5 con part. That's what I heard, anyway.

oh, you are right ... I have tested this (in the beta): Gilded Enmity, Hardy Inspiration and Zealous Endurance don't stack - only the highest armor rating bonus is active.

But inspiration should stack with Gilded Enmity right? So with Goldpact/Berserker u get +6 AR.

I hear

But inspiration should stack with Gilded Enmity right? So with Goldpact/Berserker u get +6 AR.

I heard not.

I don't know if it "should" stack or not ... all I can say is, that it does not stack in the Beta version. And if they have not changed this in the meantime this should also be true for the release version - it just needs confirmation.

There are other things from the same "type" that don't stack, like Resistance against Afflictions (from Race + Item + Ability), Accuracy (Conqueror Stance vs. Zealous Focus) or Healing (multiple Ancient Memory chants). It could be that this is the intended behaviour.

• Like 1