Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm really worried regarding performance

Frame rate FPS Performance Technical

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

MrH

MrH

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 23 posts

This isn't really the sort of game where I'm super concerned about the framerate. Even if you aren't getting phenomenal FPS, it probably won't impact things too much.

It'll have a differing impact depending on what the person is used to really, for me I'm used to gaming on a PC capable of 144Hz gaming which is ridiculously smooth, so 30fps feels really terrible to me, whereas 30fps is perfect for a guy who has been playing at that fps his whole life, it's why console gamers generally swallow a lot of poorly made games without even noticing something is wrong. The genre does help lessen the problem a little though, but it's still not acceptable to ship a game that doesn't run well on a £1500 PC.

• Torm51 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Frame rate, FPS, Performance, Technical

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users