Romance & Companions wishes (NON-SPOILERS)

So, I was in front of the Queen and it was at this moment that I realise their is ''romance'' in this game when you can say to Maia to stay or let her leave and I decided to keep her and I don't really understand what it changed cause my reputation with her is still stuck on 1 since I invited her in my crew and everytime I talk to her the only highlighted dialogue is: I've been thinking. Let's take it slow and go back to being just shipmates. I search on the internet and people say to do her quest and feed her bird with shark meat, I completed both of them. I helped Hazanui Karu later, but it seems it didn't changed anything. 

I seem to be on the same track as you.  I chatted her up, seems to be going good.  Tried to feed bird, needed shark meat, got shark meat but now not sure how to trigger it so I can feed him.  So that's where I am at. 

You are much further than I am it seems, so I got no advice for you sadly.

should've posted in the spoiler section..

Anyway , may wanna take a look at this : https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/98199-can-you-lose-companion-for-siding-a-faction/

depand on how far you are . Also some of them are bugged...so could be a bug . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Hello,

How are the romance options in the game?  Any brothels? If so, are there any erotic drawings of prostitutes?  I remember in POE1 there was a brothel, but no sex scenes, just a black screen.

Is it true that every single word is voice acted in this game?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

There are four romances, and another companion you can sleep with but can't have an ongoing relationship with. The companions are all listed here and the ones you can sleep with are Aloth, Maia, Serafen, Tekehu and Xoti. You will have to work out for yourself if you find any of them attractive or not.

There are brothels. There are no sex scenes or erotic drawings of any kind. (Some people are naked in the bathhouse, if that does it for you.)

All dialogue is indeed voiced.

• Like 1

Wouldn't classify Maia's romance as 'hot.' She seemed more enthusiastic about oppressing the local yokels and talking about her pets than getting busy with the protagonist.

• Like 1

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

There are four romances, and another companion you can sleep with but can't have an ongoing relationship with. The companions are all listed here and the ones you can sleep with are Aloth, Maia, Serafen, Tekehu and Xoti. You will have to work out for yourself if you find any of them attractive or not.

There are brothels. There are no sex scenes or erotic drawings of any kind. (Some people are naked in the bathhouse, if that does it for you.)

All dialogue is indeed voiced.

Actually, there are paintings of nude people upstairs in the Wild Mare. I couldn't believe it when I saw the tiny nipples.

• Like 1

Yes, the hottest female character is a giant lady soldier with short black hair. You'll love her.

• Like 2
Emissary Tar: At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.

Charname: I’m afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I’m Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you’ll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do? 

Yes, the hottest female character is a giant lady soldier with short black hair. You'll love her.

Um, excuse me? The religious fanatic from the rural backwoods is way hotter.

Pretty sure referring to Berath, not Maia? Maia has long hair tied in a bun, Berath actually has short hair (my interpretation may be wrong, but it looks like she has shoulder length hair.)

Berath > Xoti > Maia

Edited by CAlmond

Hello,

How are the romance options in the game? Any brothels? If so, are there any erotic drawings of prostitutes? I remember in POE1 there was a brothel, but no sex scenes, just a black screen.

Thanks!

Wow, Steam getting rid of hentai has really broadened horizons!

• Like 2

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

Hello,

How are the romance options in the game? Any brothels? If so, are there any erotic drawings of prostitutes? I remember in POE1 there was a brothel, but no sex scenes, just a black screen.

Thanks!

Wow, Steam getting rid of hentai has really broadened horizons!

Steam is doing what?!

THOSE MONSTERS!

• Like 1

So shoulder-length hair no longer counts as long? :)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Um, excuse me? The religious fanatic from the rural backwoods is way hotter.

Pretty sure referring to Berath, not Maia? Maia has long hair tied in a bun, Berath actually has short hair (my interpretation may be wrong, but it looks like she has shoulder length hair.)

Berath > Xoti > Maia

Well Berath is a god, their hair is whatever length they want it to be for that manifestation. But what we see definitely seems to go over their shoulders and down their back on at least some instances.

250px-PE2_Berath_SI.png?version=8b5cca90

Edited by Katarack21

yeah the Monsters are really HOT! and you can romance them if you want...I go for Imp myself ! :biggrin:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

yeah the Monsters are really HOT! and you can romance them if you want...I go for Imp myself ! :biggrin:

Not Mother Sharp-Rock?

Weirdo.

I have soft skin..what can I say.. :lol:

Elderly Hive Dweller

Honestly just disappointed you can't romance the sidekicks, or at least as far as I know. They seem like glorified adventurers with a bit of oral ques but don't chip it quite enough, but even then they are unfortunately far more attractive than most of the main cast this time around.

Especially Mirke. Drunk partying Orlan fist fighter ftw.

I just wish my pal, Gina, could be romanced. Bird people are cool. That’s all. It’s fine that she’s not, I still like her character.

Is there anybody you’d like to see a possible romance with? Please state below in a civil manner, friends.

Edited by anathanielh
  • Like 7