Josh Sawyer's tweets and teasers, part IV

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Please refrain from asking others to show you the way home because you had a little drink an hour ago too often.

Sure...

...wait! What?

Go home, Boeroer; you’re drunk!
  • Like 3

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Please refrain from asking others to show you the way home because you had a little drink an hour ago too often.

Sure...

...wait! What?

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Nice, steam top seller

GTAV isn't on the list and Stardew Valley is #2, that list is fake!  :cat:

Crooked Obsidian strikes again!

I'm not sure how you crooks Steam top seller list. lol

I'm kinda surprised that Stardew Valley mp beta caused such a surge to the game.

Edited by morhilane

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

But I'm tired and I wanna go to bed! It went straight to my head!

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Doesn't deserve a thread of its own and this one seems to be the thread for various random crap despite its name, so... In light of the Chris Avellone thread closure and remarks about posts limit - what's that about? Are threads only allowed up to a certain 'size' here? Why is that?

(I have no issue with the closure btw, I just wonder because I've seen the comment a few times, like in previous iterations of this one too)

The limit is kind of fluid these days, but technically there's a rule that says our threads shouldn't go over 500 posts. Nowadays, the hardware can take the heat of very large threads, but way back when (before I even became a mod), things were supposedly a little bit iffier on that front.

Anyway, off topic.

Edit: You made me check and the rule was officially instated in January of 2007. Actually a lot later than I thought it had but still before my time as a mod.

Still off topic so I'll stop now.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Didn't actually know that mattered. Figured it just went by page numbers and the amount of posts there, instead of loading up the whole thread or whatever happens behind the closed curtains. Thanks for the answer.

Any ETA on the first patch?

Hotfix could be out next Tuesday if i am not mistaken.

So its not in fact Hotfix . They just renamed 1st patch to silence critics. Well what's just nice

Yeah that was when they already said the 1st patch was happening. Rude to lie. Better to just say a hotfix would cause more problems than it's worth

• Like 1

Josh issuing speed run record challenge  :yes:.

Any % World Record: Andy 1 hr 15 m.

I beat that. Credits rolled after maybe 10 minutes when I on the first try chose to go back to the wheel because I wanted to see if I could chat up another god, or get a different offer or something. It was kinda funny really.

• Like 1

I beat that. Credits rolled after maybe 10 minutes when I on the first try chose to go back to the wheel because I wanted to see if I could chat up another god, or get a different offer or something. It was kinda funny really.

I tried that too (mostly because I wanted to see if there really was an ending for it - yay Obsidian for putting the option in

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

:) Ye that is why Josh said 'non false' ending. for speed run

• Like 2

Ships of the undead crew issue

Why is it that when I kill almost everyone of the enemy crew with cannons and then I board them, there are like 15 enemies waiting for me?

Josh :

This is not working as designed. We're looking into it right now. Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by draego
  • Like 4

Ships of the undead crew issue

Why is it that when I kill almost everyone of the enemy crew with cannons and then I board them, there are like 15 enemies waiting for me?

Josh :

This is not working as designed. We're looking into it right now. Sorry for the trouble.

Oh! That's unexpected and good to know.

• Like 2