The time has come for me to ascend and join my brethren in the Deadfire. I am grateful for the time I've spent scouring the forum, but I must go. Fellow watchers and other dudes (Dude is gender-neutral in this context, don't hurt me), I wish you luck in your endeavors. *Flies away*

• Like 1

In ten hours from now I'll post how to bypass Steam and decrypt the preloaded game yourself and start playing.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Right thread, love! I'm just trying to bait you into returning to the forum ;) and it seems you didn't even leave to begin with.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Right thread, love! I'm just trying to bait you into returning to the forum ;) and it seems you didn't even leave to begin with.

I am bound to this place, just like a bird is bound to its nest. I may leave one day, but I will always return to my place of comfort. 

Edited by anathanielh
  • Like 1

I am bound to this place, just like a bird is bound to it's nest. I may leave one day, but I will always return to my place of comfort. 

I am bound to this place, just like a bird is bound to it's nest. I may leave one day, but I will always return to my place of comfort. 

"its nest". No apostrophe.

Edited by vetiver

"its nest". No apostrophe.

Sorry, professor, I'll change my post and remember that for the test.