Will there be a PoE2 Prime guide?

I really enjoyed the PoE1 Prima Strategy Guide, if simply as a collectors item with cool screenshots and crunch in it. Apparently $200+ now since it's out of print. Will there be something similar for PoE2? I'm not talking about the guidebook that comes with the CE.

Edited by bonebrah

I've never seen a Prima guide not be available weeks before it's game launched, and I've never seen a game guide come out after a game did, so I suspect there isn't one this time, which is a shame, as I collect them. I did fire an email to Prima months ago to get a firm answer, but never heard back.

I've never seen a Prima guide not be available weeks before it's game launched, and I've never seen a game guide come out after a game did, so I suspect there isn't one this time, which is a shame, as I collect them. I did fire an email to Prima months ago to get a firm answer, but never heard back.

This was my suspicion as well. When there is one, it's available to pre-order well before launch.

I don’t know if counts as same but found this at Amazon.

Pillars of Eternity Guidebook: Volume Two-The Deadfire Archipelago Kindle & comiXology

Thanks for the info but as stated in the OP, this specifically is not what I was looking for. What I'm asking about would be the equivalent of this for PoE1

51x3%2B6iltDL._SX307_BO1,204,203,200_.jp

I also believe the guidebook is in some higher tiers of backing, so I'm pretty sure I'm already getting one.

Edited by bonebrah

I got the PoE Prima guide as part of my pledge for PoE 1. Recently I upgraded my PoE2 pledge, thinking the "guidebook" was the strategy guide - I was a little disappointed to find out it wasn't - but completely my fault for not paying close attention. Still it should be a nice read.

Anyway, the Prima website has the beginnings of a strategy guide here.

Though it says "walkthrough" there isn't really one yet - just some intro info and tips on importing your old savegame. It says there will be future updates, so I guess we'll see.

I will say that though Prima guides usually come out in advance of a game, that always means some small changes that make it outdated. Maybe they are trying something different this time...