Yo - no idea what I'm playing tomorrow.

Haven't played the beta, no almost nothing about the game, I didn't really go deep into the first, much to my regret, so don't have much knowledge in the way of potential synergies.

I'm looking for some ideas basically.

Only Criteria:

Caster, but no Cipher -

Mainly a Damage Dealer

Must be Multiclass.

Is Helwalker from what little I've read, the most viable way to make a mulitclass caster dps.

Not looking for anything in depth at this point, I know this is a little vague given all the options.

Just want a sort of platform to build off, some basic ideas of where to start, what is currently working, what synergies are stand outs with regards to casters.

Thanks for any help

Is Helwalker from what little I've read, the most viable way to make a mulitclass caster dps.

It has the highest potential damage (because of the might bonus passive), but you are going to be *extremely* vulnerable while doing so.  The damage taken malus from helwalker wound stacks is no joke. 

Barbarians and non-Helwalker monks are also good options, as they have action speed bonuses for faster casting, and can self-buff might with little expenditure.   They will also be FAR more durable than the helwalker.  In any case nature godlike is the best option, as they have the easy-to-activate +2 power level passive.

Fighter/rogue/ranger don't have much in the way of synergy with casters, unless you are going to play them as melee/ranged fighters.

Note:  DO NOT use berserker subclass if you go barbarian, your buffs and heals will help the enemy, and your damage skills will hurt your allies.