Please post here where you can find companions. It will be useful for players who want to get desired companions ASAP.

EDIT: info from reddit/other sources

Eder: Start of the game
Xoti: Port Maje, first area middle-right
Aloth: Engwithian Digsite , in the central cage outside.
Serafen: First time you use your ship
Tekehu: Watershaper guild, Periki Overlook in Nekataka
Maia: Palace, Serpent's Reach in Nekataka, after you talk with the Queen
Pallegina: Also palace but only in certain conditions? She's an emissary so it's possible she's only there if you resolve her quest in a way that she still works for the Brotherhood by obeying the orders she had. If she disobeys, I'd assume she'd be found somewhere else but most likely still in capital.
Also I didn't bother with sidekicks, but from the looks of it, most of them are in Nekataka too, which is basically the Defiance Bay of this game.
SIdekick:
Rekke:  he's on the far right side of the map, near the middle, floating on a bunch of barrels labeled "Flotsam".
Konstantin (?) on second floor of the docs as a massuse
Fessina  works in the Dark Cupboard (a shop near Arkemyr's Manor) in Neketaka. Gotta do her quest first to make her join.
Ydwin works in the animancers tower at the Sacred Stair in Neketaka.

If you have more specific informations -> post, I will edit first post for more clarity.
Edited by Majber
  • Like 6

Eder: unavoidable, being a creepy boy and watching you sleep.

Xoti: first town (Port Maje), being a poorly mannered part of a baptism. Roughly the middle-right of the main area

Aloth: first dungeon (engwithan arena), required to leave island. In the central cage outside.

Fighter, wizard, priest as first starting group. Hmm
Also, you can hire adventurers in the tavern,

Serafen: scripted ship encounter after leaving starter island.

Pellagina: standing around above the Neketaka docks. Refuses to come, not sure where she goes.
Note: this is post bad end, kind wayfarer pallegina, so may vary.  Perhaps you need to go to a Valian run shop and kill someone before she'll join.

Edited by Voss
  • Like 4

If Pallegina is still with the Vailian Republics you can find her at the palace in Neketaka.

Maia also can be found there, or later at the Brass Citadel, which is also in Neketaka.

Fassina works in the Dark Cupboard (a shop near Arkemyr's Manor) in Neketaka. Gotta do her quest first to make her join.

Ydwin works in the animancers tower at the Sacred Stair in Neketaka.

• Like 1

So, I had the ending to poe 1 where Pallegina ended up with the Kind Wayfarers. So she was on the Neketaka docks and right away refused to come with me. Is that the end for her? Do I really not get to have her at all in this game? I'm really hoping she turns up somewhere else, and the suspense is killing me. If anybody has any info about that, let me know.

So, I had the ending to poe 1 where Pallegina ended up with the Kind Wayfarers. So she was on the Neketaka docks and right away refused to come with me. Is that the end for her? Do I really not get to have her at all in this game? I'm really hoping she turns up somewhere else, and the suspense is killing me. If anybody has any info about that, let me know.

You'll should meet her again later and you will get to recruit her at that time.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

You'll should meet her again later and you will get to recruit her at that time.

Great, thanks. I figured that was the case, but I was worried about it.

Fassina works in the Dark Cupboard (a shop near Arkemyr's Manor) in Neketaka. Gotta do her quest first to make her join.

I did her first quest (the one with the stolen gloves) but I don't even have an option to ask her to join. Wonder what I did wrong. Or do I also have to finish the quest with the tablet and Arkemyr? 

I did her first quest (the one with the stolen gloves) but I don't even have an option to ask her to join. Wonder what I did wrong. Or do I also have to finish the quest with the tablet and Arkemyr? 

Yea, it seems this is required too.

Help me out: when do I meet her? I just did the throne room scene and got Maia, but she wasn't there.

Help me out: when do I meet her? I just did the throne room scene and got Maia, but she wasn't there.

Nevermind, I found her, she's in the Vailian Trading Company Headquarters and you can recruit her there even after you got Maia in your party

Edited by Miro

So Serafin is supposed to be able to join your party after leaving on your ship for the first time, right? I had the cutscene where Serafin's pirate crew boards my ship, and I agreed to have him join my party. After the scene was over he wasn't in my main party, and the party management screen didn't show him either. 

Which map is Rekke on?   I was looking in Neketaka, but didn't see anything that fit.

Of note, it is quite possible to succeed at Fessina's quest, and still be unable to recruit her.   She... doesn't just want the gloves back.  

Oops.

Edited by Voss