How are you, gentlemen.

Just a few days left. It's almost time to leave these forums for a while to avoid spoilers. Because I know a couple of you will be posting strategies to beat the optional Tropical Dragon boss by day 2.

Enjoy Deadfire, my brothers from other mothers.

• Like 3

But when you click on "view new content," you'll inevitably see the thread title of some dude posting in the non spoiler area. Or alternatively, Boeroer will post a build so brilliant that I'll want to start my character from scratch. 

• Like 3

But when you click on "view new content," you'll inevitably see the thread title of some dude posting in the non spoiler area. Or alternatively, Boeroer will post a build so brilliant that I'll want to start my character from scratch. 

I was taking a jab at you for the 'tropical dragon' reveal. :p

Brown Bear- attacks Squirrel
Brown Bear did 18 damage to Squirrel
Squirrel- death

Just a few days left. It's almost time to leave these forums for a while to avoid spoilers. Because I know a couple of you will be posting strategies to beat the optional Tropical Dragon boss by day 2.

That's easy; doesn't really need a separate thread. You just have to kite the smaller banana drakes around, preferably with Eothas in your party for tank duty.

How about this for a spoiler: you will die alone.

Is this an Avengers: Infinity War spoiler?

Heh, no, I stole it from a Triumph The Insult Comic Dog video

Oh. So, you mean...

Well, at the very least I'll die the way I lived.

• Like 1

I'll be trying to stay away too ... but sometimes I get bored at work and then get withdrawals so I might peek in ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: