After watching early access IMO its going to be of the charts (no spoilers)

Wow

Wasnt expecting this. Very polished game

Big huge enormous exploration themed game . I think they mislead us about the size of the game theres no way its similar size to pillars 1. It would be the same size as pillars 1 plus the two white march expansions maybe. Blown away by how big it is.

Unbelievable narrative. You shape the world around you.

Havnt seen a game this good for a long time. Many years. Not since BG2.

This is actually looking like it gong to be better then BG2.

It will easily be universal critical acclaim across all the major review sites. 95/100 + easily

WOW  

Edited by master guardian
  • Like 10

I'm also glad to see you coming around. They were ambitious for sure with the openness and size of the game. Gonna stock up on all the necessities tomorrow so I don't have to leave the house for a few days after launch.

• Like 1

I think Josh said the main narrative was about the size of PoE1(?), but that overall the game and content was larger. Glad to see you're so excited now though ^_^

Tuesday can't come fast enough lol

He must have meant the critical path on the main narrative was the size on POE1. 

The overland map is stupid huge. Like really huge. I really wasnt expecting it to be anywhere near that big.

The guy who was given the EA himself couldnt stop commenting on the size of the game espically the size of the new city. He spent a nearly a whole day of game play exploring probably half of one of the city maps and doing the quests that came up.

Edited by master guardian

The guy who was given the EA himself couldnt stop commenting on the size of the game espically the size of the new city. He spent a nearly a whole day of game play exploring probably half of one of the city maps and doing the quests that came up.

Does anyone know at what point he shows the map? I watched very little of his videos, just enough to check the graphics and a little bit of the boat. But I would like to see the map.

sign.jpg

Does anyone know at what point he shows the map? I watched very little of his videos, just enough to check the graphics and a little bit of the boat. But I would like to see the map.

Well he hasnt explored the whole map yet so you wont be able to see alot of it anyway.

Its not that hard to catch him on an overland map on his latest stream have a look

He spends quite a lot of time just wandering around and check whatever he finds on the way. So if you are more focused on the story, you probably won't explore as much places as him in your first 15 hours. Also he made only a little progress on the major quest line, and didn't met all the companions yet, let alone recruit them.

post-194461-0-09790900-1525578215_thumb.png

Edited by jf8350143
  • Like 1

He spends quite a lot of time just wandering around and check whatever he finds on the way. So if you are more focused on the story, you probably won't explore as much places as him in your first 15 hours. Also he made only a little progress on the major quest line, and didn't met all the companions yet, let alone recruit them.

attachicon.gifQQ图片20180506114205.png

Oh, I'm gonna do a lot of exploration. I'll travel in random directions and see what the world has to offer. Hopefully find plenty of targets for piracy. :p

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg

attachicon.gifQQ图片20180506114205.png

Oh, I'm gonna do a lot of exploration. I'll travel in random directions and see what the world has to offer. Hopefully find plenty of targets for piracy. ;p

Yeah there's some merchant ships it looks like you can attack which'll be good when I import my raider douchecanoe.

Cool - I don't have the time to watch the complete streaming. I'm surprised he's that far already.

After the char creation I had to stop because of dat demanding

real life. ;)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You mind spoiler tagging that pic?

Wow

Wasnt expecting this. Very polished game

Big huge enormous exploration themed game . I think they mislead us about the size of the game theres no way its similar size to pillars 1. It would be the same size as pillars 1 plus the two white march expansions maybe. Blown away by how big it is.

Unbelievable narrative. You shape the world around you.

Havnt seen a game this good for a long time. Many years. Not since BG2.

This is actually looking like it gong to be better then BG2.

It will easily be universal critical acclaim across all the major review sites. 95/100 + easily

WOW

I'm not going to watch the stream to avoid spoilers but...

If it made you do such a 180, I'm pretty damn intrigued.

• Like 1

I watch the first couple of hours of Cohh's stream and what i have seen has impressed me. Looks much bigger in quests and how you tackle each quest. 

I've been watching different streams; different people playing with different characters(its nice some streamers are getting their keys later), haven't seen outside Port Maje - island yet and not planning to till tuesday. So far, gorgeous.

GoTY 2018.

• Like 1