Is it possible to finish every quest/task in the game? I want spoilers.

An absolute 100% run isn't possible lest you edit the files to allow faction cross-over, since there's one quest per faction that can only be completed following that faction (at least, this is the case to the best of my understanding). But this sort of cross-over is pretty minimal, and you can still complete about 97% of the game's content in a single playthrough otherwise.

• Like 1

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

An absolute 100% run isn't possible lest you edit the files to allow faction cross-over, since there's one quest per faction that can only be completed following that faction (at least, this is the case to the best of my understanding). But this sort of cross-over is pretty minimal, and you can still complete about 97% of the game's content in a single playthrough otherwise.

Is there a class with more possible quest than others? Or all classes have same % of quest possible?

What is (in your opinion) best class to play, I think that maybe some "class quest" are more interesting (or funny?) than others no?

Is there a class with more possible quest than others? Or all classes have same % of quest possible?

What is (in your opinion) best class to play, I think that maybe some "class quest" are more interesting (or funny?) than others no?

There is no "class quest" as far as I'm aware. I personally  enjoy chanters, cyphers and rogues. Rogues are also useful if you don't have the DLCs because the base game has no rogue companion (of course you could also just hire an adventurer). Some people don't really like Rogues, but my hired rogue works quite well and is the second highest damage dealer in my party after my PC, and percentage wise, she's done more crits than anyone.