Haven't found this anywhere while searching:

Spells all seem to have a noise rating in their description, so I assume this decides wether they break stealth?

Does this mean a sneaking char can "snipe" enemies within a group with certain spells, not alerting the others?

What about weapons? I haven't seen anything about their noise within the tooltips.

Do I need to focus on bows when playing a sneaky assassin, or are guns also viable?

Is there a difference between daggers and maces regarding noise?

Edited by Tomice

Haven't found this anywhere while searching:

Spells all seem to have a noise rating in their description, so I assume this decides wether they break stealth?

Does this mean a sneaking char can "snipe" enemies within a group with certain spells, not alerting the others?

What about weapons? I haven't seen anything about their noise within the tooltips.

Do I need to focus on bows when playing a sneaky assassin, or are guns also viable?

Is there a difference between daggers and maces regarding noise?

Weapons also have noise (guns are obviously very loud and bows quiet as you’ve said). Noise determines whether enemies a certain distance away from the attack will be attracted to it. An example of this is in the Backer update #46 where the team used sparkcrackers to lure enemies toward explosive barrels and subsequently blow them up.

I don’t have access to the beta but I believe most melee weapons have around the same noise under normal circumstances. (Skills/spells could have a noise that makes attacks louder, though)

Edited by anathanielh