Recommended stats are shown at char creation. Any class can use any weapon. Honestly, you shouldn’t try to find an “optimum build” before you play the game. Things have changed from the beta and in my opinion that’s a surefire way to suck the fun out of any game before it’s even out. Most if not all characters are viable and can get you through the game (even on potd). Just have fun.

• Like 1

lion is the best animal now??i just wonna know is pure ranger ok or weak?i don't like multiclassing

Where do you get this information? Pets serve different roles so I don’t think there is a “best” one. For example, bears are great tanks because of high armor, but wolves are great for extreme dps. Also pure ranger is fine. If you’re single class you get access to the entire skill tree, but multiclass allows for more variety, which I think is cool for rangers as they didn’t have too much variety in the 1st game.

Ty for advise

advice

No problem. Just make sure you take the first few hours in the game to test out a few builds and/or check the skills of classes once it’s out. See if you like single class or multiclass better. It’s about what you like, not what’s the best. Once you find that sweet spot the game will be more enjoyable