Not long to go... let's celebrate!.... with no forum spoilers

Yes! After waiting for so long, only a few days to go and I'm sure you're all just as excited as I am.

One request that I'm sure we all share.  Please refrain even more so from having potential spoilers in your thread titles, or not hiding them in your comments with the spoiler tab option.

I work as a construction site manager 6 days a week and I'm training for a martial arts comp coming up, so my spare time is very limited.  Many of us won't be playing through the majority of the content straight off for a number of reasons, either due to time constraints, waiting for patches and bug fixes, for character builds etc. but would still like to participate in this community in the meantime

So lets celebrate and enjoy the game and share our enthusiasm in this community, but please do so mindfully!

<3

• Like 1

"If you would, you could become all flame" - Abba Joseph of the Desert Fathers.

There are dedicated subforums for builds and stuff that are marked with "spoiler-alert". The general discussion subforum isn't and should be spoiler free (I hope mods can keep up - sometimes people just forget) - so best stay away from the char build subforum. ;)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

*sigh* just the thing I want to start off my character too.... 

Yeah, I've seen it happen a couple of times in this subforum which should be spoiler free.  Please be mindful everyone!

"If you would, you could become all flame" - Abba Joseph of the Desert Fathers.

There are dedicated subforums for builds and stuff that are marked with "spoiler-alert". The general discussion subforum isn't and should be spoiler free (I hope mods can keep up - sometimes people just forget) - so best stay away from the char build subforum. ;)

I will be in those other two forums from the moment I finish my first playthrough.  Between launch day and finishing... I likely won't be seen on the boards. I almost ignore GD once a game launches, but I will periodically peek in. 

• Like 1

I probably plan to avoid the forum if possible. Although general discussion.. i often see people putting spoilers in the title follow by *spoilers* ... I mean what the heck? I'm already spoilt by the title :D

• Like 2