Would it be possible to implement something that basically takes a snapshot of your 3D character and use it as a Portrait, and every time I change gear or whatever it just snapshots again and I get an updated portrait?

It's not a major issue, but it's always nice to model the character first instead of looking at a portrait and trying to make a model that matches the portrait.

• Like 1

Would it be possible to implement something that basically takes a snapshot of your 3D character and use it as a Portrait, and every time I change gear or whatever it just snapshots again and I get an updated portrait?

It's not a major issue, but it's always nice to model the character first instead of looking at a portrait and trying to make a model that matches the portrait.

What do you this is, huh? 2018 or something? You take a screenshot, go edit it, then edit it some more to get 3 different pictures (one in water color), then drop it in a folder, then relaunch the game and import. Sorry, but the 6 million stretch goal was not reached.

Kidding of course. I've been asking for a feature like this since Pillars 1 kickstarer :p

Edited by Sedrefilos