Was watching CohhCarnage video about the classe trees. And I noticed the ranger companion takedown ability could be upgraded to make the next attack on the target deal 100% more damage, Would this for example make soul annahilation deal essentially double damage?  

Am asking because if that's the case I might multiclasse my soulblade into a Stalker instead of a bleak walker (I know the bleakwalker is still likely the more optimal choice but I like the stalker concept better and if it combines really well with my main classe then cool)

Edited by HAWmaro

Oh, will stick to bleak walker then, don't want to restart halfway through because half the reason I picked my multiclasse doesn't work.

Out of curiosity.You multiclassing Bleakerwalker with something else?

Oh, will stick to bleak walker then, don't want to restart halfway through because half the reason I picked my multiclasse doesn't work.

Out of curiosity.You multiclassing Bleakerwalker with something else?

Cipher (Soulblade), I assume... since he asked about its synergy with soul annihilation and also specifically mentioned soulblade ^^

Edited by Ciphys

yeap, Watcher am importing was my first (a melee cipher) and I want to keep him within the same style but multiclassed. Soulblade and Bleak walkers seems to fit perfectly too.

Edited by HAWmaro