Early Access Stream Friday 8am EST

So just fyi apparently CohhCarnage gets early access and will stream the game on twitch in case you are interested....he said he will be the only twitch stream receiving early access.

Of course it would be nice if all backer would receive early access this weekend....since tuesday is just the dumbest release day...us old working folk could play all weekend but will probably have to wait another week next week  :banghead:

I thought i post the info here quickly in case anyone is interested...but of course watching will mean spoilers - he will play tough on the hardest difficulty so not sure how far he will get - he finished POE1 just yesterday.

• Like 3

Great way for new people to learn about Deadfire. But going to try and avoid Twitch for the next few days cause of spoilers.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Love Cohh, but no way in heck am I spoiling anything about the game... would welcome some class suggestions though... played a priest in poe 1, was op as hell, not sure for this run though as I want Xoti as my priest... so undecided and time is running out.. helpz!

Great exposure for the game. But there is no way I'm gonna get any spoilers before the game is out. ^_^

First hour he will check all classes and read all abilites, i think it could be useful to know what tier 8 and 9 abilities for each class will be.

• Like 2

Don't get why Obsidian would do this.  If you want an early teaster of the game you can just do it yourself.  Never heard of the guy before a couple days ago, and not interested in spoiling the game, so I won't be watching.

Don't get why Obsidian would do this.  If you want an early teaster of the game you can just do it yourself.  Never heard of the guy before a couple days ago, and not interested in spoiling the game, so I won't be watching.

A quick internet search suggests that CohhCarnage is a big deal in the twitch community, and he is highly profiled with rpgs. So I don't think it's a bad idea. He'll probably get way more viewers than an obsidian stream.

• Like 4

Well thats the point....people who know and want the game will not watch not to spoil and people that dont know might get interested....his stream will most likely pull in 10-15k viewers as he normally does and hes a huge fan from the first game...that is great exposure

• Like 3

Cohh's stream is exclusive tomorrow, others will get a chance starting Saturday, evidently

am also new to the channel, but the guy has an easy, infectious enthusiasm for Pillars and the genre, plus just being alive in general ... incredibly rare for streamers

Obsidian has twenty, forty, fifty subscribers ... Cohh has thirteen-and-a-half thousand ... easy, smart choice for Obs and Versus Evil to partner

All Stop. On Screen.

he said he will be the only twitch stream receiving early access.

Uh what? I don't really care, I'm not going to watch any streams, but what's with the favoritism?

Maybe, but really, given that we're talking about streamers and not reviewers, who cares?

he said he will be the only twitch stream receiving early access.

Uh what? I don't really care, I'm not going to watch any streams, but what's with the favoritism?

I don't know for sure, but Cohh did full playthrough of POE1 and finished today, and he was only streamer with significant viewership (8-14k viewers) who played poe1 at that time. Obsidian wached him and was in chat couple times. maybe it have something with it.

I watched a lot of his POE1 stream he did over the last month and he seem good for this. he read everything and was enthusiastic and loved the game and got his community excited about POE1. He seem to regularly have around 8-11 thousand watching POE1 (ive seen his number go to 20-30 for God of war) and from the comments got a lot people interested in the game. To me this is exactly the type of streamer Obsidian wants playing the game, showing it off. Here is the result of what he thought of POE1 and that gets others excited in general so it good. But ye i cant watch anything from his POE2 stuff :)

Edited by draego

Cohh is showing all abilities on screen. So you can go back and see all high level abilities and what they do on a saved video. So heart of fury is level 8 for barb :)

Edited by draego

I watched videos of character builds, I probably watched them all. Every. Single. One. xD

But I won't be watching a stream about doing the story, oh no no no no no. I want to step into the game not having any idea what the first minutes will throw at me. :D