Problem at merging; ended up with two android accounts

JeffRedLuigi

Question

I'm having a problem ever since I bought the game on steam. I used to play Pathfinder on my old android phone, but I stopped playing. Recently, I bought the game on steam, created a Asmodee account, and then installed the game on my new android phone, logged in on the Asmodee account, and linked the two together.

What happens now, is that, when I boot up the game, I'm connected on my old account, "JeffRedLuigi#4924". The button "Connect with Asmodee.net" appears. When I click it and log in, the account changes to "RedLuigi#1569", the account created on Steam. This confusion is causing problems, like the "Continue" button staying grayed out, party, character and progression loss, between other issues.

What I want to happen, is to only have one account, and autologin on that account when I boot up the game. What can I do to fix this?

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

Hello JeffRedLuigi, you should write an e-mail to Obsidian support (support@obsidian.net) including your Usernames (RedLuigi#1569 and the other one), preferably also with PFID numbers (in Settings). Once they get to answering, they can merge the accounts manually.

Can I delete my account? That would "solve" my problem. They are not responding my email. My new account is almost empty, if I could delete that, I can link my steam account with my old one, fixing everything.

If anyone know how to do that, I would like to know.

If you have contacted the official support, please post the date that you did. 

My experience is it can take up to three business days to get eyes on an issue; since you posted this on the 2nd if you emailed them also on the 2nd, this would be the third day so hopefully you'll hear back today.  That said, if its been an inordinate amount of time since you contacted support, we can see if attention can be drawn to your issue.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man