Character deck wiped out on managing party

Atrus

Question

I've got a party of 4 (Ezren Scholar, Lini, Ranzak, Valeros) that has only AD6-5 left to do on normal. I went into Manage Party, thinking about adding Sajan and leveling him up. I removed Val, looked at Sajan and his roles and thought 'nah', so I cancelled, got back into managing party, added Val back and cancelled all changes (red arrow to the left). Then I started AD1-1 on hard and when Val's turn came I noticed he only had basic cards, starting deck. It's still my Val, he has all the upgrades, but his deck got wiped out. I forfeited, thinking that maybe his cards were moved to stash, but they're not there either.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

I had that happen to my Seoni once.  Moved her out of the party by accident - I was trying to move another one out and pulled a fat-finger on it and moved the wrong character. When I moved her back in, she had the standard deck.  I just went ahead and started rebuilding her deck running through lower adventures until I had enough cards to try higher ones again (I'm only up to AD4 though, so a lot less invested than you!).  I was playing lower ones for daily challenges anyhow as I didn't have time to tackle knew adventure scenarioes at the time too.

That said, have you emailed support@obsidian.net as well regarding your issue including the following information?

• What platform are you on? Stream/Android/iPad, etc.
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

If there is, I'm not aware of it (but other users may chime in).  I certainly couldn't figure anything out to rescue my lost deck (but I didn't post here, guess I should have).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Noup.. replay seems to be only. If you Are really lucky. Delete game before cloud update and hope that cloud update has the original deck.

I personally allways avoid character change in the croup. Because it has had long history of unexpected surprices. Most of the time it seems to work fine and then From time to time cause strange bugs...