Update #46 - Developer Playthrough Highlights

Post Launch Content Plan

Last week we announced what will be coming in the season pass for Pillars II. Three in-depth expansion packs will be launching to allow you to explore more of the Deadfire, meet new challenges, and expand the lore of the archipelago! We'll have more information on the DLCs after Deadfire launches, so stay tuned!

For Backer's who purchased the season pass and pledged at the $150 tier or higher during the campaign or as a Slacker Backer, you'll be getting an extra season pass key that you can either give as a gift, or you can contact us at support for a refund.

I'm not sure I understand this. I backed at 199 and also the season pass i.e. $220. I am still getting the season pass so why would I want to get a refund? Or does this mean everyone gets the season pass now but I get two?

edit: NVM. I see everyone gets it who backed at collectors edition now. Can I change that 20 dollars to just get something else? i.e. a mouse pad or put towards a tee-shirt instead of a refund?

Edited by bjon045

I'd try to contact them via email with this request—something I'll consider doing myself, being in the situation as you. IME they are incredibly helpful and will certainly work out a solution with/for you.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Island names at the ready:

"Nomanisan"

"I air, I sea,"  /  "I take-off,"

and, of course,

"Melee" , "Monkey", etc

---

On a more serious playthrough I'll have to name them after my pets, or lost crew-members who've fallen to Davy Jones' locker

we got a scheme for island names.  however, am kinda sad as everybody loves a nut seems out of reach until the expansions.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Post Launch Content Plan

Last week we announced what will be coming in the season pass for Pillars II. Three in-depth expansion packs will be launching to allow you to explore more of the Deadfire, meet new challenges, and expand the lore of the archipelago! We'll have more information on the DLCs after Deadfire launches, so stay tuned!

For Backer's who purchased the season pass and pledged at the $150 tier or higher during the campaign or as a Slacker Backer, you'll be getting an extra season pass key that you can either give as a gift, or you can contact us at support for a refund.

I'm not sure I understand this. I backed at 199 and also the season pass i.e. $220. I am still getting the season pass so why would I want to get a refund? Or does this mean everyone gets the season pass now but I get two?

edit: NVM. I see everyone gets it who backed at collectors edition now. Can I change that 20 dollars to just get something else? i.e. a mouse pad or put towards a tee-shirt instead of a refund?

I'm in the exact same boat, let me (us) know what they tell you.

EDIT:  There wasn't anything on the portal that I needed/wanted. so I contacted them and they refunded the $20.00 (3-5 business days) I paid for the Season Pass DLC. 

Edited by LerxstOfSyrinx