Will there be decision choice options from POE in POE2 if you did not finish the first game?

Although you can make decisions by talking this questionary, if it was anything like the one we tried for fun a couple of months ago, it could make little sense to new players. Finishing the 1st game is storngly recommended IF you want to know what happened and make connections.

Besides that, the main story stands as its own as it seems so you'll get a complete experience if you only play Deadfire.

As in you can choose the decisions you theoretically made in the first game even if you had never played the first one?

Of course, it was one of the first things Sawyer confirmed :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I'm guessing that you can't make all the tiny little choices that you get with an actual import, though. The number of variables are just too high. I'm guessing it'll be somewhere in between the Mass Effect comic thing and the Dragon Age Keep.

I'm guessing that you can't make all the tiny little choices that you get with an actual import, though. The number of variables are just too high. I'm guessing it'll be somewhere in between the Mass Effect comic thing and the Dragon Age Keep.

Yeah the import has some decisions that are not possible with the other options. But they are not important, just easter eggs...or at least that is what I understood.

• Like 2