Pillars of Eternity 2 Physical Obsidian edition

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Uhm, can you not import it from amazon.com?

I mean, I live in Germany, and I did order a few times from amazon.com in the past when something wasn't available on amazon.de

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Thank

Im in Canada, Amazon.ca dont have it.

im sad :(

well, Ill buy the digital one.

You can buy that book on Amazon.com from Canada, the product information section mention international shipping supported. You should even be able to use the same account on both .com and .ca.

Edited by morhilane
  • Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

You should even be able to use the same account on both .com and .ca.

Yes, I can confirm that. I also bought from amazon.it and amazon.co.uk once. You can log into all of them with the same account.

And when I watch the Obsidian Edition on amazon.com it lets me choose a destination in Canada. It's no problem at all, really.