i kinda hate the model used for spiritshift. they are like a werewolf and being slapped with animal head on top. is there a simple fix to change the model of the spiritshifted character? if i spiritshifted to a bear.. i like that it look like a bear. can this be easily done in deadfire? or it's already possible even with first pillars?

thanks

We already do have bears and other animals in the game.

Would it be posible that we replace the shapeshift form we have now with a regular bear?

The bear already has attack and walk animations. When it casts spells, it just stands there and glows.

I cannot program the game, so I have no idea if its possible.

Edit: In Baldurs Gate druids did transform into a regular animal.

Edited by Madscientist
  • Like 1

We already do have bears and other animals in the game.

Would it be posible that we replace the shapeshift form we have now with a regular bear?

The bear already has attack and walk animations. When it casts spells, it just stands there and glows.

I cannot program the game, so I have no idea if its possible.

Edit: In Baldurs Gate druids did transform into a regular animal.

that is what i'm asking about. i would like my character to shapeshift/spiritshift to the regular form of the animals: bear, cat, wolf, boar, etc. the spirit-shifted druid form looks really silly!. it's actually a werewolf but being slapped with a shark/cat/boar/bear head onto it.

i like that i can shift to the normal regular animal form. just make it so that you have more customization aesthetically like color variation. shift to a black cat, white bear or a brown colored boar.

Edited by Archaven