least played dnd classes

pants_happy

I think thats kinda easy, the bard is the least played class. While far from being a bad PC they tend to be harder to play because they are more a jack of all trades not excelling in any of the abilities they are given.

I had this campaign a while back in Green Ronin's Freeport where Blind Jew of the group (yes, he is legally blind and a Jew and that is his nickname) played a male elven bard named Diane. One of the most interesting characters I have ever had played in any of my games.

in our experience, bard and druid is too close to call. rl musicians sometimes feel compelled to play bards in game, and if we got some of those granola eating, birkenstock wearing, elf-lovin', earth mother types, they plays druids... but most normal folks avoid both classes.

Gromnir rarely sees a druid played well... which is a shame 'cause some of our most favorite quests/adventures has been designed with druids in mind.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Sad thing is the Bard and Druid are my two most chosen classes (fighter types almost never). Last group I was in was surprised I took the Druid. Why? I don

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson