Conan the Barbarian Hairstyle...

If this video is any indication...

Then ummmm... NO.

But maybe Obsidian will see this and add it in just for you :)

There's always hope!

Btw, WELCOME to the forums

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Not really. There are lots of hairdos on the beta, but none of those is exactly like this. But who knows what the final game holds?

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

robert e. howard didn't spend much effort on physical descriptions o' conan. even so...

"it was uncanny, but those watching knew it was no more than the reflected image of orastes' thought, embodied in that mirror as a wizard's thoughts are embodied in a magic crystal. it floated hazily, then leaped into startling clarity—a tall man, mightily shouldered and deep of chest, with a massive corded neck and heavily muscled limbs. he was clad in silk and velvet, with the royal lions of aquilonia worked in gold upon his rich jupon, and the crown of aquilonia shone on his square-cut black mane; but the great sword at his side seemed more natural to him than the regal accouterments. his brow was low and broad, his eyes a volcanic blue that smoldered as if with some inner fire. his dark, scarred, almost sinister face was that of a fighting-man, and his velvet garments could not conceal the hard, dangerous lines of his limbs."--hour of the dragon, robert e. howard

so, a square-cut black mane?

is perhaps ironic thulsa doom from the conan movie would more close resemble conan as described by howard than did arnold. regardless, without james earl jones to make it kewl, the haircut really is silly looking.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

is perhaps ironic thulsa doom from the conan movie would more close resemble conan as described by howard than did arnold. regardless, without james earl jones to make it kewl, the haircut really is silly looking.

I'm convinced James Earl Jones could play a polka dot pattern toaster and still end up being menacing.

Then again, I imagine barbarian warlords rarely have the fashion sense to give themselves decent haircuts.

Edited by Skazz