Not a chance.  That said there is a beta section of these forums with tons of discussion of the gameplay, builds, etc.  Also there are dozens of hours of video covering the gameply on youtube.

Edited by Karkarov

Who remembers how great the Baldur’s Gate manual was? I spent hours with that thing as a kid.

Yeah I remember this as well as all the old gold box game manuals from pools of radiance, curse of the azure bonds etc. I remember making myself read the manuals from cover to cover before I even started the game. Added so much flavour and depth to the experience. I miss those days...

Who remembers how great the Baldur’s Gate manual was? I spent hours with that thing as a kid.

Yeah I remember this as well as all the old gold box game manuals from pools of radiance, curse of the azure bonds etc. I remember making myself read the manuals from cover to cover before I even started the game. Added so much flavour and depth to the experience. I miss those days...

I actually used the BG Manual as a quick reference guide for some stuff when I played DnD in summer camp and didn't feel like cracking open the rule book. Good times.

The manual for Shadows of Amn was rather amusing. Having catty comments from Elminster was really great to read alongside descriptions of all the nasty spells you could cast. No doubt some snark will make it into the written materials for Deadfire.

I miss manuals terribly.

Yes! We have no bananas.