Hi,

I just found this post on Twitter by Moobs.

https://twitter.com/Adoroable/status/991380874422665217

"Another question people have been asking me about #PillarsOfEternity #Deadfire. "Aarik, will there be preload for the game on Steam? My internet is le poop. "Well then, how about 5PM PDT on 

Piccie that reads.... "May the FOURTH be with YOU"

That's a cool and convenient touch ;)

I tend to move around quite a bit and I doubt I'm the only one so having the possibility to preload does make a difference when stuck without access to high speed internet. ;)

Absolutely, and happy we'll all be able to play on release day. My internet is just terrible for DL speed, so pre-load is a godsend :)

Otherwise i'd be waiting until Thursday evening/Friday to play!

Hi,

I just found this post on Twitter by Moobs.

https://twitter.com/Adoroable/status/991380874422665217

"Another question people have been asking me about #PillarsOfEternity #Deadfire. "Aarik, will there be preload for the game on Steam? My internet is le poop. "Well then, how about 5PM PDT on 

Piccie that reads.... "May the FOURTH be with YOU"

That's a cool and convenient touch ;)

Really? They've confirmed preloading today then? Awesome. Was worried I'd have to download the game the day of. ...Or night of.

Edited by jakl201
  • Like 1

I am actually pretty sure you’re going to be able to preload. In fact, I am pretty sure it is scheduled to be available today on Steam. Well, that is what I remember from reading a tweet not too long ago ? I hope I am not mistaken :S

Take it with a grain of salt until I can find it again.

• Like 2

I am actually pretty sure you’re going to be able to preload. In fact, I am pretty sure it is scheduled to be available today on Steam. Well, that is what I remember from reading a tweet not too long ago ? I hope I am not mistaken :S

Take it with a grain of salt until I can find it again.

Yes you are spot on! I posted a link for it above - here ya go: https://twitter.com/...380874422665217

17:00 PDT so 01:00AM Saturday here in the UK

Really? They've confirmed preloading today then? Awesome. Was worried I'd have to download the game the day of. ...Or night of.

I know right! I'm both relieved and excited! :)

• Like 1

Took 18 minutes to preload. Gonna be a biiig game. :D

0XAJX1V.png

That's nice and all, but Total War:Warhammer 1 & 2 should ALWAYS be installed on your hd, young man! Hop hop, you have work to do!

• Like 3

Took 18 minutes to preload. Gonna be a biiig game. :D

0XAJX1V.png

That's nice and all, but Total War:Warhammer 1 & 2 should ALWAYS be installed on your hd, young man! Hop hop, you have work to do!

I'm more concerned about the fact that he doesn't have Civ IV in his library at all.

I'm afraid I will have to take away your Civilization fan credentials, sir.

Bloodlines should also always be installed. 

Also this. Feels so weird to have VtMB greyed out.

Edited by Skazz
  • Like 3

More people should post their game libraries so we can criticise them :)

Yeah. I'm starting to realise my mistake. :D

You could have responded with a "Pssh, I can download those games in like 5 minutes if I feel like it 8) " comeback. *g*

Edited by aeoncs
  • Like 5

Pleasantly surprised that preload is live. 

Looks like downloading the game to play on the 8th won't be too much of a problem. :)

More people should post their game libraries so we can criticise them :)

Yeah. I'm starting to realise my mistake. :D

Indeed, you can't win. ;)

• Like 2

Ok, after seeing Blondie's Steam lib in this thread I just had to make a separate thread on this because now I want to see moooaaare of what peeps here are playing. So *clicky clicky clicky* and see what great taste we all have as far as pc gaming is concerned. Or let's shudder at the horror of what some peeps have dared to spend their dough on!

On-topic: I've preloaded, but now it doesn't let me preplay the game. Bummer.