Beckoner summon issues (ogres and upgraded skeletons)

Wizard Styles

Question

A few issues I observed while playing a Beckoner:

The skeletons summoned by Ancient Brittle Bones split into regular skeletons (as a non-Beckoner Chanter would get) upon being destroyed.

I've also noticed that the newly spawned skeletons generated when one of the initially summoned ones is destroyed aren't always immediately controllable. Sometimes they need a few seconds before I can give orders to them. I don't know if that affects only the Beckoner's skeletons or if other Chanters are also affected. I would assume the latter but I haven't tested it.

The ogres tend to just start running in place when given an order. I haven't noticed this with the regular ogre summons when I played a Troubadour, but I also didn't use the ogres that often then.

At first I thought this bug was due to some weirdness involving the reduced size - the Beckoner's ogres seem to have the regular ogre melee range despite being small, so I thought that might be confusing the pathfinding. But I've also had this happen when the ogres were standing right next to their next target and they wouldn't even have to move to start hitting it, they'd just start running without moving when they could have just attacked.

This never happened when the ogres were just summoned but fairly often later during fights when I told them to switch targets or go after a new one after the first one went down.

1 answer to this question

I'd like to add to this that almost none of the beckoners summons seem to work correctly in the current beta. The skeletons and their upgrade work. The upgrade to the ranged drake hatchling summons doesn't seem to do anything as the tooltip states it should give them 'unique attacks', but it doesnt. All they can do is their ranged basic attack. 

The ogre summons attack their initial target but then start running in place and become uncontrollable. None of their special abilities work. 

The level 5 summon for the drakes is completely broken. The drakes have no animations, they can move somewhere but not attack or use either special ability. 

I hope this gets fixed before release...

Edited by lunattic