Excited here as well!

Unfortunately not alot of news lately, we have older update videos and beta playthroughs but as we all know, that's pretty much irrelevant now with all the last minute changes of things (vastly affecting the game more than we know).

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

yeap i'm still playing some poe playthrough.. it was so good :)

also can't describe the excitement here. just found a new article published. can't wait to visit the locales of deadfire of polynesian flavor. can't wait to meet old friends like eder and pallegina. can't wait if possibly <3 to have an intimate relationship with them. can't wait for that multi-classing goodnes!

Edited by Archaven

We are just in the middle of the PAX coverage(April 5- 8 ) and release coverage (~one week before release).

Also, there was a lots of preview/interview and hands-on mid-March so they might not feel like doing that again so soon.

Edited by morhilane
  • Like 2

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I think there are lots of interviews, recent onces so, throught the intenet since Obsidian participated in most if not all conventions this year. There are numerous beta let's plays in youtube too. I don't think they're gonna show much else about the game since they want to keep it as spoiler-free as possible. Maybe just before release date a video of the introduction? who knows. I'm k with that. I'd rather see it first time on my own.

Ugh, I'm struggling with my playthrough.

It's painfully tedious. I swore I would try harder to listen carefully to the story but yet again I find myself skimming dialogue and exposition.

Especially Durance. God, f..k that guy.

Yeah, Durance can get pretty annoying. I think that was the intent though. Overbearing and judgmental priest character.