Does anyone else smoke green when play pillars?

I don’t think this is against forum guidelines I apologise if it is.

Weed makes me enjoy the game a bit more for some reason, you can zone right into it and sometimes you feel a lot more relaxed.

I’ll probably play DF ripped.

Anyone else do this?

No, I'm not a degenerate.

The 90s called, they want their pot hysteria back.

ReeferMadnessPoster.jpg

• Like 2

gonna suggest a lock.  'tween degenerate comment and equal myopic hysteria silliness, am thinking a lock is called for as is no way this thread recovers.

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

This thread just got beautiful! :D

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

It was literally inevitable that some jackass would come in here to talk **** on smoking weed and people would respond in kind. You could see that **** coming from twenty miles away.

so witch one are you?

and im guessing that most people who are on here who are criticizing smoking weed  are religious (no offense btw)

and my response to you is that going to church on Sundays, singing in a choir and reading the bible just doesn't do it for  me

but each for there own

Edited by master guardian

I smoked weed a *lot* while playing Pillars 1. Like...a *lot*. But unfortunately I had to move out of Washington State and into my parents house in the Midwest earlier this year, so my weed smoking has been extremely curtailed.

I'm confused about the religious comment. Christians, Satanists, Buddhists Catholics, etc. all smoke weed just the same as any non-church attender. It would be hard for anyone to find a church with at least a few people who did not smoke weed or drink alcohol at least, even on payroll or position.

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I don’t care about people smoking weed, but I’m still baffled why this thread exists.

1) Dude liked smoking weed.

2) Dude liked smoking weed while playing the game this forum is about.

3) Dude wondered if other members of the forum also enjoyed this activity.

4) Dude made post.

Glad I could help.

• Like 3

I don’t care about people smoking weed, but I’m still baffled why this thread exists.

1) Dude liked smoking weed.

2) Dude liked smoking weed while playing the game this forum is about.

3) Dude wondered if other members of the forum also enjoyed this activity.

4) Dude made post.

Glad I could help.

maybe speak a little bit slower for him he sounds a bit on the slow side

• Like 1

Given that the forums are open to people of all ages, and the subject matter is controversial this thread will now be closed.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: