Does anyone else smoke green when play pillars?

I smoke weed time to time.

In pillars or other rpgs - it's totally fine, but bad in fast paced games (rts, fps etc.) though, cause you lose awareness and brain sharpness.

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

we got so many hours invested in poe we inevitably smoked while playing.  couldn't help but do so.  'course we rare smoked "green."  am almost always using mature oak and/or hickory +________.  is our opinion folks overuse mesquite nowadays.  even so, in addition to the oak and hickory we will throw in more exotic stuff such as pecan or cherry.  don't do ribs all that often, but am a devoted pork shoulder and brisket man. may disappoint folks, but we is relative plebeian insofar as smoking equipment and setup.  got the 22" weber smokey mountain series smoker-- nothing sooper fancy.  (admission: the 181/2" smokers is more than big enough for our needs, but we went larger for no good reason.) regardless, most weekends during nice weather months we is smoking something and as such there were inevitable overlap 'tween our smoking hobby and our gaming.  

our little moment o' sharing has inspired us and as such, pulled pork sandwiches will be on the weekend menu.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 14

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I don't smoke weed and I rarely drink (mostly just at back yard BBQ's these days, or maybe camping) but I do like to drink a Monster when I game, it's sort of a treat and it makes me feel more focused as well. 

Somehow I read that as "I do like to drink like a monster" instead. :lol:

• Like 2

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

we got so many hours invested in poe we inevitably smoked while playing.  couldn't help but do so.  'course we rare smoked "green."  am almost always using mature oak and/or hickory +________.  is our opinion folks overuse mesquite nowadays.  even so, in addition to the oak and hickory we will throw in more exotic stuff such as pecan or cherry.  don't do ribs all that often, but am a devoted pork shoulder and brisket man. may disappoint folks, but we is relative plebeian insofar as smoking equipment and setup.  got the 22" weber smokey mountain series smoker-- nothing sooper fancy.  (admission: the 181/2" smokers is more than big enough for our needs, but we went larger for no good reason.) regardless, most weekends during nice weather months we is smoking something and as such there were inevitable overlap 'tween our smoking hobby and our gaming.  

our little moment o' sharing has inspired us and as such, pulled pork sandwiches will be on the weekend menu.

HA! Good Fun!

I use an off-brand Big Green Egg and mostly do pork shoulders. Vinegar injection, a rub, pecan chips. I have a neat wifi-enabled AI regulator for the smoke: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smobot/smobot-robotic-grill-and-smoker-controller

On the other hand, there's a frequent poster in the SA thread for Pillars whose handle is "Bongwizzard" and, well, yes.

Edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy
  • Like 2

Not much in Pillars 1, definitely in Pillars 2! Helps me slow down and appreciate the combat encounters more.

On the other hand, there's a frequent poster in the SA thread for Pillars whose handle is "Bongwizzard" and, well, yes.

I'm making a small mod I'm pretty sure Bongwizzard will appreciate. (not adding weed to the game, sadly)

I smoked weed a *lot* while playing Pillars 1. Like...a *lot*. But unfortunately I had to move out of Washington State and into my parents house in the Midwest earlier this year, so my weed smoking has been extremely curtailed.

Nope. No smoking or drinking in my house (My wife and I have kids), I might have a few drinks at my family members house and play some Need For Speed. I don't smoke cigarettes or weed period, my house is as clean as an elven's arse.

• Like 2

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Never did like the green, and I don't really enjoy trying to muster up too significant of cognitive efforts after having some drink. So Pillars is the sober experiment for me.

Maybe I need to try some psychedelics...

Never did like the green, and I don't really enjoy trying to muster up too significant of cognitive efforts after having some drink. So Pillars is the sober experiment for me.

Maybe I need to try some psychedelics...

I've never been able to do much of *anything* on psychedelics...

I did in my younger years while playing BG1/2 but I found it was terrible for retaining the story.

I would wake up in the morning , after an amazing sleep I might add, and be totally lost plot wise because I had forgotten most of the major points from the previous night.

• Like 1