Has anyone figured out what his tier 8 Watershaper ability is? Isn't described and icon doesn't appear to be in any of the other classes' lists... probably unique.

Isn’t that Wall of Ice?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Has anyone figured out what his tier 8 Watershaper ability is? Isn't described and icon doesn't appear to be in any of the other classes' lists... probably unique.

Isn’t that Wall of Ice?

Don't see any Wall of Ice in the Wizard list....

While I don't think that multiclassing him is a no brainer, I completely agree with you that multiclassing him could increase his support capabilities a lot. But I'm not sold on spending any of my (generated) precious and limited phrases on the "not-overlapping" invocation-additions of his subclass, namely Bulwark Against the Elements, Crackling Bolt, and Chain Lightning.

While I get that, I think most people (myself included) vastly overestimate how frequently certain invocations are going go get used when they are shopping the level up screen (Kana ended the game with 8 of them and hardly used anything other than “the killers froze stiff” once he got it).

Tekēhu’s subclass hands you more than you’ll probably ever need, freeing the ability points for phrases. As for the lack of summons, he gets Water Double from the Druid sub.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Isn’t that Wall of Ice?

Watershaper is druid subclass

Isn’t that Wall of Ice?

Watershaper is druid subclass

Don't see it in the Druid list either. Watershaper gives Tekehu unique spells and some Wizard spells. I'd have expected Wall of Ice to be in the Wizard list along with Wall of Fire, Wall of Many Colors, Wall of Draining etc (though Druid does have Wall of Thorns).

Don't see it in the Druid list either. Watershaper gives Tekehu unique spells and some Wizard spells. I'd have expected Wall of Ice to be in the Wizard list along with Wall of Fire, Wall of Many Colors, Wall of Draining etc (though Druid does have Wall of Thorns).

Guess most special subclass abilities have not be fully back up on the wikipage, theres also alot of the basic abilities that is not 100% implemented at the wiki.

... Aspect of Galawain, the one 9th-level Druid spell I'm looking forward to the most.

You are a man of exquisite taste.

What it does ? Because I will do a ranger/druide just for the animal, but i'm thinking for pur druid

Every time I think to look through the log, it's because something negative happened. I haven't yet noticed any boons, but note that doesn't mean they aren't there. Probably gaining +1 empower, or casting at a higher power level, or spontaneously healing. 

I just had just the worst/most awesome thing happen. It was ... one of those moments you don't want but was so awesome all the same. I won't say what effect it was, but you'll not miss it if it happens.

• Like 1

Is there any info on the stats of Pelleginas potential subclass "Freremas mes Canc Suolias"? I want to know if I should keep her subclass or change it to "Kind Wayfarer" in the PoE 1 game state.

Last I heard, Pallegina is Brotherhood of Five Suns mechanically regardless of whether or not she's working as a Kind Wayfarer. The reason for that is: Paladins draw power from ideological zeal. Even if Pallegina is kicked out of the brotherhood, that's them abandoning her not the other way around.

Let's discuss tier VIII & IX of Xoti's priest subclass. The loss of Incarnate could be potentially hurtful, but what bothers me most is the absence of Light of Eothas at tier IX, which does not make particular sense to me, given the fact that she has access to Symbol of Eothas at tier VIII. Sounds more like a bug?

:skull: SHARKNADO :skull:

Let's discuss tier VIII & IX of Xoti's priest subclass. The loss of Incarnate could be potentially hurtful, but what bothers me most is the absence of Light of Eothas at tier IX, which does not make particular sense to me, given the fact that she has access to Symbol of Eothas at tier VIII. Sounds more like a bug?

wait what she cannot summon a incarnate ? thats a major bad thing.

god what a laugh, guess my hopes of a summon based group went out the window, unless i make my main a druid or priest, what the hell is the reason for druid tekehu and priest xoti not being able to use summons, may aswell mutliclass them as they dont bring anything special to the table not being multiclassed. from what im seeing it looks like the pure classes is even underpowered.

Edited by Iceborg1307

Tekehu’s Druid subclass is actually good (and can summon Blights.) Sure, lack of Aspect of Galawain hurts but FoE-only Water spells are pretty good. :)

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

If i choose Theurge for Tekehu, he will have Whatershaper + Stormspeaker or none ?

Same for Serafen, If a choose Witch (barbarian + cipher) he will have Wild mind ?

Subclasses will stay intact.

:skull: SHARKNADO :skull:

Subclasses are classes. If you a choose to be a Assassin subclass it replaces Rogue as your class name, literally your character sheet will not say Rogue, it will say Assassin.