Aaaannnnd... While i'm not playing (waiting for more patches to do a more detailed run) I'm just killing time with some more portraits :D

This time i was trying to make some less "Happy Twinkle nature thingy" Female Nature Godlikes:

A more "dark" approach;

VKtnWDq.png7NWr21P.pnge3KoQCp.pngRvwHBhG.png

An amazing one i found snooping around:

luy0uoK.pngeLjWEwR.png4WYMPYk.pngx1L3u8x.png

And a Female "Dwarf" (she's not really a dwarf, but can fit into one :D). I really love this illustration:

sKza0tN.pngDyK5QvB.pngGEzV3xk.pngVNFUhrI.png

• Like 7

Aaaannnnd... While i'm not playing (waiting for more patches to do a more detailed run) I'm just killing time with some more portraits :D

This time i was trying to make some less "Happy Twinkle nature thingy" Female Nature Godlikes:

A more "dark" approach;

VKtnWDq.png7NWr21P.pnge3KoQCp.pngRvwHBhG.png

An amazing one i found snooping around:

luy0uoK.pngeLjWEwR.png4WYMPYk.pngx1L3u8x.png

And a Female "Dwarf" (she's not really a dwarf, but can fit into one :D). I really love this illustration:

sKza0tN.pngDyK5QvB.pngGEzV3xk.pngVNFUhrI.png

the nature ones (green) is gorgeous and Perfect actually . One of the head has horns like that ! 

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Been attempting my own portraits, posted the three best so far. Not overly good but figured I might as well share. Pale elf has two large watercolors to her because I couldn't decide which one is better.

https://imgur.com/a/mojzECI

star wars princess?  :yes:

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Thanks Sylph_14!

So, here's a portrait I found and liked - female elf with short hair seems to be a rare breed lol (btw there's also not a decent short hair style in the character creation part in game...). If anyone could help with a watercolor version I'd be really grateful.

post-208892-0-73336000-1526454730_thumb.png post-208892-0-76682500-1526454749_thumb.png

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm new here (only a few text posts so far). How do I attach images to my post? I see the "attach file" option when starting a new topic, but not when I want to add a reply to this thread...

It's under the 'More Reply Options' button, right beside the 'Post' one.

Edited by GreenFire
  • Like 1

Hi Hello, i know i have made request with this pict before, but the result is not good because i uploaded a low quality pict i am sorry.
now i have finally found better pic from the internet could somebody watercoloured the pic ? thanks a lot

post-210877-0-17779500-1526480786_thumb.png

post-210877-0-63000000-1526480837_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hi Hello, i know i have made request with this pict before, but the result is not good because i uploaded a low quality pict i am sorry.

now i have finally found better pic from the internet could somebody watercoloured the pic ? thanks a lot

I made an attempt at one of these.

post-178428-0-07352800-1526494585_thumb.pngpost-178428-0-57021700-1526494603.png

• Like 3

Does anyone have some dwarven portaits? With dwarves that don't look pissed or half-crazy. Something along the line of D&D Tordek perhaps?

Ack, sorry, found some in this very thread. Still, the more dwarves, the better. :)

Edited by Nortar
  • Like 2