So, i was toying around with some images in my stash and ended up doing some more (since i'm waiting for some patching before i start a detailed run):

Two new options for Nott (gosh i love this character! haha):

ICs1AMz.pngerYaju3.pngowGxZzq.pngkTQqPNP.png

iJXakZ1.pngYgolte7.pngri88MYT.pngp7k2q3j.png

The Nameless One (not truly satisfied with this one, but it's kinda hard to find a good illustration from TNO in a style that resembles PoE):

rCEPjRo.pngmulFNSH.pngPq4A8nt.pngYJ0XdYc.png

And a little request from @aeoncs 

tgcxQOj.png5G6P83O.png

Unfortunately i cannot take requests for portraits (if you happened to like the ones i made) since i cannot compromise into doing then, my daily job is kinda random about the hours so i would feel bad to take a request and just keep you guys waiting for an eternity.

Once again sorry for any grammar mistakes :)

• Like 4

The one with dreads is very appropriate for this setting. Thanks for  sharing <3

So, i was toying around with some images in my stash and ended up doing some more (since i'm waiting for some patching before i start a detailed run):

The Nameless One (not truly satisfied with this one, but it's kinda hard to find a good illustration from TNO in a style that resembles PoE):

tgcxQOj.png5G6P83O.png

Unfortunately i cannot take requests for portraits (if you happened to like the ones i made) since i cannot compromise into doing then, my daily job is kinda random about the hours so i would feel bad to take a request and just keep you guys waiting for an eternity.

• Like 1

I slapped together a Death Godlike portrait. It's supposed to look kind of like the male head 3.

RTb5BVy.png

pleas dont bully me

• Like 1

I would love it if someone could make watercolors of these fire and death godlikes

Already did this one, back in the first portraits thread. But I'm redoing it.

[Looks kinda better now, than my first try]

1526393284-watcher-f-lg.png1526393282-watcher-f-convo.png1526393282-watcher-f-sm.png1526393282-watcher-f-si.png

Preview :

1526393507-sans-titre-33.png

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 2

The one with dreads is very appropriate for this setting. Thanks for  sharing <3

tgcxQOj.png5G6P83O.png

I'm glad you enjoyed!  :dancing:

• Like 1

I would love it if someone could make watercolors of these fire and death godlikes

Already did this one, back in the first portraits thread. But I'm redoing it.

[Looks kinda better now, than my first try]

1526393284-watcher-f-lg.png1526393282-watcher-f-convo.png1526393282-watcher-f-sm.png1526393282-watcher-f-si.png

Preview :

1526393507-sans-titre-33.png

Thanks a ton for the death godlike!

P.S. I searched the entire first thread and didn't see your previous post, sorry!

Edited by zendingo
  • Like 1

Wish I had the first guy's portrait around the time I ran a dwarf cipher in PoE 1. Great stuff.

Also, big "thank you" to the kindhearted posters above who provided even more dorf material. :)

Edited by Skazz
  • Like 1

There is a lack of portraits for some races, notably 

Pale Elf women: there is only one portrait (and possibly a 2nd one with the hood).

Orlan males: only 2 or 3 portraits. I am pretty sure there is only one Wild and only one Hearth portrait.

I can't keep up the list, because I didn't spend so much time on it. But some fresh portraits would be very welcome.

Thanks btw to all the people out there working on this!

Me again with another request for those of you able to pass the image editing skill checks - the full set of 4 pictures from this original?

post-212672-0-68183600-1526457452_thumb.jpg

Edited by nj28sc