Would like to humbly request a watercolor edit of this portrait set:

yCZqOOX.png

2Vgm8Wf.png

Perfect for this game.

Thanks, I thought so too! In fact, I've got a decent handful of other portraits compiled that fit the swashbuckling tone of PoE2 and will gladly share those as well if people would like them. Just didn't want to request too many watercolors right off the bat. :) 

Thanks, I thought so too! In fact, I've got a decent handful of other portraits compiled that fit the swashbuckling tone of PoE2 and will gladly share those as well if people would like them. Just didn't want to request too many watercolors right off the bat. :)

Post them here, but start your post saying that it's not a request for watercolor. Others can ask for those later.

sign.jpg

We don't have a proper male elven captain portrait yet. Almost scandalous for a pirate RPG. I would be very happy if we did.

I tried finding some pics that could be good candidates. Here are the only 3 I found that could be viable. (although the last one is possiibly a goblin :p )

If anyone have the time, inclination and skill, maybe we'd have a portrait soon :)

A real treat would be a chocolate-skinned super-blond male captain-themed elf with dreads portrait :D

post-78890-0-20912800-1526266525_thumb.jpg

post-78890-0-92190200-1526266533_thumb.jpg

post-78890-0-48231600-1526266543_thumb.jpg

Edited by EmilAmundsen
  • Like 1

Post them here, but start your post saying that it's not a request for watercolor. Others can ask for those later.

Alrighty, dumping some of the more thematically fitting portraits (in my opinion, anyway) that I've got. Again, these aren't ones I necessarily need watercolored, just sharing what I have found just in case someone else needs any of them for their characters.

cfXY7l8.png8V8W652.png

This guy might be a little too suave for the game, but if sexy pirate is what you want then he's your man.

HxoosNv.pngWMOL4YV.png

Probably a bit more gypsy than pirate per se, but I saw this art and thought she'd make a great cipher or rogue. 

PARMjdn.pngDTA2Z5o.png

I feel like I might have seen someone request this one already, but if not, she's a pretty good lady pirate. 

j2g057l.pngR3bNsii.png

This is the guy you play as when you pick the clever option in dialogue 100% of the time.

js8VinZ.pngtFVc6sH.png

Fan art of Sinbad the sailor rocking some pretty sweet looking studded leather.

CH6TLCz.pnglG4wB7j.png

This is a really good option for a debonair wizard captain, in my opinion.

Turns out Pinterest is a surprisingly useful source of a wide variety of high quality fantasy art. Kinda wish I knew this back when I was digging through the internet for PoE1 portraits, heh.

• Like 1

Could someone one water color these by any chance? I'd do it myself but it's beyond my Photoshop capabilities. lmao

Already did the moon godlike for my own purposes! :)

WAs9Mxp.png

https://i.imgur.com/W1RkLjV.png

pillars_of_eternity___female_moon_godlik

I think I did much better when I tried Amegani's Moon Godlike, though. I'll attach that one too just in case anyone wants to see it. I used it in PoE, so in the end even though I love Anna Helm's I stuck with Amegani's for this playthrough. I replaced a female aumaua portrait I'd never use, though, so it will need renaming if anyone cares about that.

female_amegani.zip

Edited by Wynne
  • Like 2

Male Boreal Dwarf

post-65980-0-23404400-1526300979_thumb.png

post-65980-0-90256600-1526300991_thumb.png

post-65980-0-63765000-1526301001.png

post-65980-0-70535300-1526301011.png

• Like 3

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Island amauna , orlan and naturegod like..seem to be lacking  ;(  anyone has a link for some ?

Btw them fire portrait...Ohhh Mahhh Gaaad ! just gorgeous ! 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

So...

I made a couple of portraits for my campaigns. I feel that they're not on par with some awesome work showed in this topic but i'll share anyway haha  :dancing: 

First Nott, from Critical Role:

be7OOXc.png9wNmyqq.pngZee6BZG.pngCycUWl4.png

And Second there is a Roguish Dancer for a shadowdancer character I made:

MYt5P0v.pngACKD4Dy.pngKl6EwYo.pngpWq6O1m.png

• Like 7

I like the jamie one from above but when I loaded it into the game, the background it came with didn't really suit, so I cropped him out and plonked him on top of a red portrait background, looks much better in game now (subjectively of course):

KdgbvNf.pngWXvd8aC.pngcphPCNp.png52mdD1I.png

• Like 5

After 200 hours using it in PoE1, I finally got around to complete this one with appropriate forehead adornment. ;)

CWAyUtZ.png6I972HR.png

Now, if somebody would be so kind and watercolour it for me, that would be really great... I'm colourblind, and it always turns out wonky when I try it.

Thanks!

Edited by warbaby2

More love for dwarves. This time, I modify a female portrait that is already in the game.

Original Portrait:

WctLjJ5.png

My Modified version:

AB2bClj.png

D2IPyxB.png

I appreciate seeing more dwarves in this topic. Keep it coming!

More love for dwarves. This time, I modify a female portrait that is already in the game.

Original Portrait:

WctLjJ5.png

My Modified version:

AB2bClj.png

D2IPyxB.png

Huh, you can probably re-use the original watercolors since the edit isn't very significant (looks great though)

• Like 3

I like hunting them down. Any more requests? ^^

I always have a really hard time finding decent aumaua portraits. It's hard since they aren't a standard fantasy race in the same way as say elves.

No kidding. So here's four goliath and IWD portraits! 

sUPe1XO.pngmjA9i9I.png

kflO7JQ.pngDTV8dDl.png

Finally I can create a Corpse-Eater character ^^

I like hunting them down. Any more requests? ^^

I always have a really hard time finding decent aumaua portraits. It's hard since they aren't a standard fantasy race in the same way as say elves.

No kidding. So here's four goliath and IWD portraits! 

sUPe1XO.png

Good call on the Goliaths, I had forgotten they were a thing!

BCiyBAp.png

If someone a bit artsy-er than I wanted to give this girl some pupils, we'd be in business!