9N5ZUeB.png

EDIT: Hmms text seems to have vanished. Didnt find this particular portrait of Pallegina in the portrait threads, so since I'm not savvy enough to watercolorify it myself I kindly request that someone who is help me out. Would be much appreciated!

j9arXtg.png BQdpTkP.png

Tryed it myself with the very helpful guide that Orillion posted (https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/97149-tutorial-watercolor-portraits-in-the-gimp/). Think I'm OK with the result so thought I'd share if someone else might find them usefull.

Edited by Umbaza
  • Like 1

Wvk0T5J.pngGU8oqRm.png

Lurker here (not much of a forums person), cropped a portrait I like for my wizard but I'm realizing just how terrible I am at editing. If anyone wants to make watercolour versions, it'd be much appreciated!

Maybe one of you could help me out? 

https://imgur.com/eB1X8tx

FSiYf0k.png rEIsRuP.png

Wanted to try my hand at another portrait so I helped myself with this portrait with the hope that It'd help you aswell. Creases got a bit too noticeable in the face but otherwise think it looks decent.

Thank you! It looks great. :)

nlS2gDN.png5lGOQ8z.png

I've been trying to do the watercolours for a while... but I suck at it. I managed to paint awesome facial hair onto an existing picture, but I can't figure out the watercolour technique, hhh

Any help would be amazing.

Edited by Billiam

Greetings. I am another wanderer seeking portrait assistance.  In Pillars I used modified Witcher art to make pale elf portraits for my Watcher...

mx4EdQp.png

I just greyscaled the face a bit...

sDgIW5W.png

...but in trying something similar with different art I find myself unable to accomplish much with the Gimp guide with regards to the watercolour portraits.

Can someone assist with my alternate and slightly modified potential portraiture?

CDPU84v.jpg

nqqNJuA.png

Many thanks.

Hello! I'm new player and I am really looking forward to play POE2. Could someone to make this pic proper size for custom portrait? I would like to have it watercolored also. Thanks a lot already! 

post-150147-0-83695000-1526241052_thumb.jpg

I wanted to ask for a watercolour version of my character portrait from PoE I, but since i saw a lot of people asking "Aramintai" already I decided to set aside my lazyness and do it on my own following his tutorial (https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91743-portraits/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1956411) and share the results with the community.

PD: This is my first post here, so i hope the images are uploaded correctly.

7OHRYH6.pngKnaccQa.pngxiC3JJ7.png7AdVSea.png

• Like 1

Back when it was just PoE1 it kind of irked me that despite Pale Elf men being able to have beards, none of the portraits had it. So I played around with franken'shopping a bearded portrait together. Now that the watercolor ones are a thing, I played around with making it match the style best I could. Not perfect but maybe someone can make use of it :huh:

Sorry if I missed it, but did you post or find the portrait you are using as an avatar in this thread?

sign.jpg